• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

19 games unbeaten was desperate because people were using that stat as vindication for us challenging for the title. Mustafi not being on the losing team with us once is testament to his ability, do you not think?
I like him but PSG should have smashed us twice and we were fortunate in a few more games like United and tonight.

CJJ

Established Member
Yeah. He was destroyed today. And he'll be destroyed a few more times before the seasons over. He's exactly what we've been buying for the past 10 years. ( other than Alexis ) A player who can get you a top four finish.
What a load of s...
Mustafi had an awful game today (his first), but in his previous one's he's shown that he's top top quality.
Mustafi and Koscielny is a partnership that can win the league. That shouldn't even be a debate. The issue lies with the manager and the rest of our XI.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yes,however 3 matches in one weak is too much.I don't defend Wenger,we were **** today.But in any other leagues there is winter break.

The EPL has never had a winter break. We have to deal with what we have. And Wenger himself said, just last year, that he loves the holiday fixtures and would not see them gone.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Ian Wright responding saying... he doesnt agree.

Mentions the beginning of November, the same thing happened. Its a mental thing he says.
Mental thing at Bournemouth?? Yh makes sense.
If this was our usual ****e stadiums I'd agree but we are pretty much perfect against teams 8 and below.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why the ****ing **** were WE not the team pressing for 4th goal??!! We had at least 3 minutes left ffs.

Well done for scoring the goal Giroud you feckin lampost, but to celebrate like a bellend of highest order instead of getting the ball and running like you've never run before to restart the match is ****ing unacceptable.

Another moment that completely exposes these spineless ****s playing for us.
Spot on. Confirmed to me which players are ****ing bottlers that goal did, never winning the league with this 4th place mentality.

The players were also done after that celebration, it took all loft out of them. Should have jogged back and refocus.

Bournemouth owned that last 4 minutes. We were done after the third goal. That is actually were we lack mentality. We need that extra, to be ready to push our selves to death.

9jagooner

Champions fight back AND win games not fight back and celebrate draws.
How many times have we needed to win and ended up with draws? AC Milan, Bayern, PL countless times.

What was going on in Giroud's head when he equalised? Was he happy with a draw? If he wanted to celebrate , celebrate towards the centre circle with the ball. That would send a message to Bournemouth.
Weak mentality!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we get 9 points from our next 3 games today result will look acceptable for top 4 finish we aren't winning title nobody will catch Chelsea and their match fixing manager

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Giroud 2 assists today were great. This guy is fantastic if you play in his strength sad we didn't one good cross in the box at 1st half

I don't think we can play him and Walcott together. Their games don't mesh at all imo. Has to be a case of either or, both seem to do really well when their place is under threat.

Anders_Limpar

19 games unbeaten was desperate because people were using that stat as vindication for us challenging for the title. Mustafi not being on the losing team with us once is testament to his ability, do you not think?

It's merely testament to us a top four team putting together a good run.
His true ability can be gleaned by watching his displays throughout and after this period.

I think gets the wrong side of players too often. I think he isn't a great header of a ball. He's never set the world alight at any of his previous clubs.
Always surprises me how when we sign players who've played a club who aren't regular challengers for honours that we then expect that player to be a Champion winning player.

Of course you can find rough diamonds. But not at Mustafi's age. We'll never win a title with him in our defence. Or Monreal.

Hunter Zolomon

Again I could name 10 times off the top of my head manu had to fight back against 'lower level teams'.
well guess how we know alex fegurson's team wasnt weak, they won the freaking league. I can gaurantee you that nobody here will give 2 shii iits and a farthing about wengers tactics if we were winning. You think i would care if he was predictable or care if he always made subs at the 70 minute mark if our trophy cabinet was full? Mourinho tactics are predictable, so is klopps. Guess why nobody was giving a toss when they used them, they won trophies. Hell u can even say pep's is predictable with his tika taka style but at the end of the day its about results.

That is why David smith i dont care how many teams u can think of that united came from behind to beat because united still won the league so what does it matter.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's is a slightly better defender than Gabrile , but the way he drives the team is utterly invaluable . Utterly resilient character that never gives up.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
We wanted and expected the three points as we should have and we didn't get them, but we came back from three goals down away from home and that's not weak.

It's not what we wanted but we can take something from that, we've got three more games we should expect to win so we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we get 9 points from our next 3 games today result will look acceptable for top 4 finish we aren't winning title nobody will catch Chelsea and their match fixing manager

I don't think it's over yet, even though we'll drop out of the top 4 if they win got to be hoping for a Sp**s win tomorrow.

Chelsea have still got a lot of tough fixtures left between now and May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom