• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
lol fairplay. Do you have a club residency or just private events? I wanna come watch you play.

I used to play a lot of clubs but they don't really pay that well any more, nowadays I do mostly weddings and other family type events - gotta pay those bills. Did play Ministry a few months back, but it was a corporate job so can't really claim it as a superclub performance ;)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi is a baby for the position. You can allow mistakes... Only maybe two or three u25 center backs I would take over him.

Gabriel was trying to throw Giroud down to the earth. They were going to do that grouphug celebration.

Giroud had another plans to do his "see my heel" celebration.

Sanis

Why select such a defensive starting line up against Bournemouth... what ffs was that???

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That celebration was crucial for 3 things:
1. Lost a 20-30 seconds
2. Showed Bournemouth that we were happy with the draw.
3. Our players weren't on the same page, we should have put them with their backs against their goal, press high but the players didn't know what to do.

Yeah and Ox cut that celbration short too. you have to wonder exactly why Bournemouth was pressing us the last 3 min with 10 men and looking more threathening for the 4th goal. I'm still baffled how that happened, was expecting us to continue our pressure and create atleast one decent chance.

If you cant see the beauty in your team equalizing after being 3-0 down then i honestly think you're a spoiled awful fan.

Common mate you even said your self you understand why people are complaining. It is forum, we have huge storage for gigabytes of chatting bullshit on here.

Reactions: CJJ

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm not surprised people are comfortable with Giroud doing what we done after the third goal.

I've no issue with him running to the fans to get them more pumped up. A few seconds wasted. A fist pump and a sprinter back. It was his determination to do the scorpion kick and generally look daft that bothered me. All in all it wasted in the region of 30 seconds to a minute. Given the ref blew 7 seconds early we could have used those extra 30 to you know build on the play when the ball was lumped to the corner of the box.

Then again I'm hardly surprised some validate and approve of such behaviour. You're the same clowns that call Keane and others spiteful when they slam our team selfies. It's the same meek attitude evident in those pictures as it was in that celebration. Let's celebrate a draw against 10 men Bournemouth like we've won the Premier League. Utterly pathetic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Eddie Howe a very good manager with the team he having that lack quality players he play very good football. i would love to see what he will do with a midtable team like Everton or Manutd before wanting him at Arsenal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gabriel was trying to throw Giroud down to the earth. They were going to do that grouphug celebration.

Giroud had another plans to do his "see my heel" celebration.
images

David_Smith

all the manager seem moaning about the 1 day off the FA f**ked up this time and winter break needed if they want english club to do well in europe.

It's not the FA it's the TV companies. The schedules released at the start of the year have the fixtures allocated at the same time. It's the TV companies that reschedule them. In this case it was Sky's fault. Both this and Crystal Palace were shown by Sky. Seems fishy to me. It's not the first time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom