• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 21/08/05

SJ

I am going to Stamford Bridge next week for the first time ever, the only problem is i am sitting in the Chelski end, i have been invitied by one of my suppliers at work, he has 4 season tickets in the exective area, the padded seats a few rows behind Roman, i just hope Henry does not score a wonder goal and i jump up and down cheering. Look out for me guys getting my head kicked in when we WIN, :) :D , I will have to go undercover,

Any way i hope for a 1 - 2 win to us

yonatan

I think if we win it will be without conceding, therefore I'm going for 1-0 or 2-0, it all depends on whether Senderos can get over that problem he's been having since the early games of the pre-season.

agnishevchenko

no! i hope for a 0-4 win!! haha..maybe i'm a bit too ambitious but nothing impossible!
and i'll be praying you get out alive pal.. :p

agnishevchenko

if you see a dead body outside stamford bridge after the game then the answer will be, NO he didnt wear one and celebrated our goal!! :lol:

SJ

i am not wearing anything with any blue in it, i may wear a bit of red or yellow but my arsenal shirt will be under there somewhere, then when the game is over i will find the arsenal fans and celebrate with them

James

Established Member
I haven't actually seen my ticket yet, old mans got them with him, but i heard Lovegay on S0ccer AM say that the away fans have been moved at the bridge

Where we at now people?

Mark

Established Member
If Chelsea continue to play like they did against Wigan, their luck will run out. They surely wouldn't get away with it against us again.

I'd be satisfied with a draw, but I think we can win there. We will have to improve ourselves though.

sabret00the

Established Member
as long as we start with

Lehmann

Lauren/Eboue Toure Senderos Cole

Freddie/Reyes Cesc Gilberto Hleb

RvP Henry

I don't give a **** where you're sitting

just make sure you're supporting the right team
* that's Arsenal

SJ

of course i will be supporting the right team, what do you think i am??????

(By the way the right team is Arsenal) :D :D

AFCG7

Established Member
Maybe we should try something different??
HOw about making RVP our point man and using Henry out left? That would pull Gallas across the pitch since we know Henry will beat Fereira for pace.

Lehmann

Lauren--------Kolo------Phil-------Cole

-----------------Gilberto

Freddie-------Cesc-----Hleb---------Henry

-------------------RVP

kel varnsen

Established Member
how about a big fat no. van persie and henry up front; they will cause a lot of problems for the chelsea defense. hleb or reyes must replace pires who has been crap both today and in the cs.

however, seeing as pires and bergkamp are two of wenger's favourites, i doubt he will bench the two of them...

AFCG7

Established Member
How about a big fat yes.
I think it could work.. at least it would be something different to throw Mourinho's plans off.

sabret00the

Established Member
what we know for certain is, is that RvP is the only first teamer who can play point man.

but i think we'll need the two men up front, even if only for support.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom