• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | Saturday 11th January | KO: 12:30pm | BT Sport

Result?

• Crystal Palace Win

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 59 76.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just so easy to put them on when driving, makes a change. So much to learn from then as well.

What you listen to? 'Stuff you should know' is always a good listen and they have a massive back catalogue

zilfy

you watching from NZ too? I'm lazy and will watch it delayed at around 6 or 7 in the morning
Watching here from NZ too. I'm so used to watching it delayed that I almost forget its not live. I even let the half time break run right through to encourage my forgetting! Crazy I know

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
you guys are too optimistic for me
I will take any kind of win but hopefully gets on the scoresheet today

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Heartbreaker yet again not being able to watch another match of Arteta live :(

Guess one of the most un-Arsenal like things, considering our last decade, would be a quiet day for Zaha.
Would be another sign of Arteta's immense influence already, if we can, for once, not nive a 5 star performance to certain players exactly against us by having a clear game plan to nullify his runs.

Impact

Established Member
2-1. We'll score twice, both in the first half. Palace will score around 60-75 and it will be a nervy finish.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I'm hoping for Pepe in particular to have a great game, the comparisons with Zaha will come back today no doubt.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

With the way Arteta has been talking about the threat of Zaha and how leaving him 1v1 against the full-back might be dangerous I wonder if he'll go with Nelson ahead of Pepe or if he trusts Pepe to do a good job in that regard.

Manberg

Predator
I’m very confident for this and have a feeling we could win comprehensively. I’m going with 0-3 to us.
A few key players such as Auba and Torreira have had a rest, so I expect a top performance.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
With the way Arteta has been talking about the threat of Zaha and how leaving him 1v1 against the full-back might be dangerous I wonder if he'll go with Nelson ahead of Pepe or if he trusts Pepe to do a good job in that regard.
That would be certainly disappointing for me. It's the kind of ideas that I disliked about Emery. It should be the other way around where Crystal Palace should be worried about Pepe.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That would be certainly disappointing for me. It's the kind of ideas that I disliked about Emery. It should be the other way around where Crystal Palace should be worried about Pepe.

Especially considering Palace have no left back. Playing Pepe there would force Zaha to defend.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'd love that. We'd have proper order restored. Online is the only place I don't get treated favourably because of my looks and, quite frankly, I'm ready to make ugly people feel ugly on AM.
I’m down for that.

Man is the gyaldem sugar outchea.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really hope Arteta goes into attack mode today and pushes up, forcing them to defend. None of his reactive manager stuff, sitting back absorbing the play and hoping to hit them on the counter, like lower teams do, particularly when playing away. Emery's mistake.

We're Arsenal and should be aspiring to City, Liverpool standard, not Watford level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom