• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,970

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we cant beat Fulham then we may as well give up on the league. Couldnt ask for an easier start. I'd be a bit more worried if it was Leeds simply because I think they have a bit about them with Bielsa in charge.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hearing that Özil actually got on the bus, but he stopped for a piss and Arteta told the driver to go on without him :eek:

Arteta be like

tenor.gif

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Man, loved Özil to bits in the past but felt he's just deadwood for some time now.

As much as I'd like to see him gone because I can't see it longer happening for him, if Arteta would have managed to re-inflict a spark into Özil for a final showcase of his abilities, I'd get goosebumps.

Just those Chelsea and ManU games of his last season, but every single week - I'd be sooo happy about being wrong for getting rid now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom