• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,829

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A few of us have been trying to tell yous to lower your expectations for Saliba this season for so long. Yet a lot of yous just refused to listen. He's 19, that's incredibly young for a CB especially at this level in this league. Last thing we need to do is just throw him in the deep end which could have disastrous consequences.

Tomb Bombadil

We have a huge squad with all the youngsters. Nelson, Özil, Torreira, Soares, Saliba, ESR not on the bench and 5 CBs injured.

Really sad they changed the subsition/bench system again.

say yes

forum master baiter
A few of us have been trying to tell yous to lower your expectations for Saliba this season for so long. Yet a lot of yous just refused to listen. He's 19, that's incredibly young for a CB especially at this level in this league. Last thing we need to do is just throw him in the deep end which could have disastrous consequences.
Would love to throw @OnlyOne in at the deep end.

Absolutely sick of it.

ChefMan21

Team will look fantastic when Partey, Aouar, and Ceballos are added into the equation. Hope at least one of the first two happen, or at least players of that calibre.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That top. :drool::drool:

EhtbyHSWAAAaGpv

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Really dislike Willian you know. Wish he would piss off back to Cobham.
It’s jarring that the management are really gassed about having him here.

Might as well get behind him and keep the bigger picture in mind but, yeah you and me both.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't necessarily think the team should be totally gung-ho right from the start of the season. I get that it's very early and this is our recent successful formation. But eventually we need to be playing more than just three attackers on the pitch; we need to be scoring more goals, especially against the smaller teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom