• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,699

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good 45 minutes from Gabriel. Just need him to shave his head, that hairline is messed up.

Steps

I think Gabriel is alright but anyone gotta he better than Mustafi
D_YCB_BXUAITqcd.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Alright performance, got the goal which is the main thing, need an early 2nd half goal to kill them off tho.

Manberg

Predator
Good half. 1-0 up, looking stable defensively and we got ourselves into dangerous areas. I fancy us to get another in the second half.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You can clearly see Elneny, Holding and AMN arent of the required quality. With holding its difficult because we dont have anyone else atm and starting Saliba next to Gabriel isn't an option atm.

Elneny is a very simple player which everyone knows but he isnt of the desired quality. Same with Ainsley, works hard but the quality isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom