• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 04/03/06

Ruslan Matuzau

Well, well after all looks like pretty important game.......
I reckon it should be radical changes:

-----------------Lehmann---------------
Eboue---Djourou---Toure---Cole(if fit)
----------------Gilberto-----------------
Hleb----------Fabregas----------Reyes
---------RVP(if fit)----Wallcott---------

3-1 win for gunners. The routine should be broken.

andyswafc

Why the hell would you not play thierry? because he looked a bit moody today?! - He always looks moody, but he is still our top goalscorer and has been for the past X amount of seasons, you cant leave our best player our, who is are main hope of scoring.

Wenger just needs to sit him down and tell him to start acting like a captain instead, of the negative vibe, he sometimes gives off!

I can see a Titi hatrick and a 4-0 win for the gooners next week.

awooga83

Established Member
If there is a game we might be able to get something from away it could be this one, Fulham are a good side not usually too physical and we might be able to play abit. Although i still don't feel too confident because its an arsenal away game and frankly that alone signals problems.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Come on...

Do you honestly expect Arsène to drop Henry and replace him with Walcott?

I for one would like to see a 4-3-3

----------Lehman------------
Eboue----Toure---Senderos----Flamini/Cole, if hes fit
------Diaby--Cesc--Gilberto/Hleb----
RVP----------Henry--------------Reyes

Of course, this depends on if RVP is fit or not, i doubt he will be. So maybe bring Henry to the right and then Ade to the center?

I think Henry needs to go back to central, its annoying seeing him drifting to the left and not running at defenders anymore.

This away from home record is really becoming a bit stupid now. There is no such thing as a curse. Luck only gets you so far. Why cant the players just go and win the game....

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom