• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbler

How has wenger managed to assemble such a **** team. **** defence. Best 3 midfielders all out of contract at the end of the season. We wont see the CL again for a while.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We all knew the team was **** before kick off so no surprise we lost. Players tried their best but there’s no quality
Hope Özil comes back next game and there’s a positive update on Giroud soon.

One match closer to new manager/owner hopefully!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everybody, bar our new competition (Burnley, West Ham, Palace) pities us. The pity is worse than the banter.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
blackhole-lead.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hes playing bad. Critique is warranted, but bar Wilshere everyone has had a horrible game.

That's the point. He hasn't been great but neither have loads of others. The two players playing behind him who are supposed to create opportunities for him are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom