• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
Why the hell does Welbeck have to keep passing the ball when he gets to the box instead of taking the shot,
And talking of passing some of our passing was appalling we gave the ball away so many times its untrue.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
England win, Arsenal lose is back in business. Either that, or they both lose. This is why I am permanently grumpy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's okay bro, only another 18 months...maybe. Another 4 years at worst. I'll still be in my 50's hopefully when Arséne retires...
Lol I'll give up watching football if this happened. Wenger not going to win nothing at the end of the season to save himself the board need to act

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
3 wins in 10 games. .
giphy.webp

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well who'd have guessed it. Best players missing and wanting out, manager under huge social media pressure, Lacazette out of form . . . and we lost. Shock!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

every time we lose is a scar that dont go away.
i love this club since im 8 years old, im 30 now, still hurts the same.
i slept 3 hours in order to watch this shower of crap.
im not going to stop doing that.

I'm from Highbury and the days of glory I grew up with in the mid 90's - 2004 are distant memories. The parades , the trophies coming to our school etc. Even up until 2011 I had so much faith in our clubs future. The false dawn of the Özil summer killed it for me.

I live in Madrid now so I'm a more detached, but until there is a massive shift in things , I will keep getting more and more indifferent. Until the Wenger era is over we won't see how much if Stan is the real problem.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
England win, Arsenal lose is back in business. Either that, or they both lose. This is why I am permanently grumpy.

Your if this then then garbage has been debunked long ago.

Just quit this nonsense please.

Goonerozil33

It is a shame when we reach the busiest part of the season, we have everyone out injured. This is one of the main reason for not able to win these matches. We simply were better for 65 mins and then folded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom