• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arséne Wenger - press conference:

Overall it was a tough game for us.

We were 1-0 up and then we made two very surprising mistakes. They weren’t forced errors, just lack of decision making.

We come out of the game and think how did we lose.
Lowkey dig at Cech?

Giroud12

Is there any chance, any chance at all, that Wenger is sacked before the end of the season?

Someone say yes, need some encouragement

LG10

Forgot we lost to stoke lmao. Two of the worst teams in the league. Can’t wait for a bony brace at the liberty.

Linson

Cech - 4

Chalmers - 4
Mustafi - 4
Holding - 4

Bellerin - 5
Xhaka - 6
Wilshere - 8
Maitland-Niles - 6

Welbeck - 4
Lacazette - 4
Iwobi - 4

Unprofessional performance from the majority out there today. Wilshere is the only player who can be happy with their performance.

Sign of things to come lads. Distinctly average performance from a distinctly average team.

On another day we could have nicked that. Part of me is glad this has happened, the squad and Wenger need a giant kick up the arse.

Linson

On a separate note, is it possible to start a poll style thing to get an average of perceived player performance ratings?

TheArsenalis

On a separate note, is it possible to start a poll style thing to get an average of perceived player performance ratings?
i thought the whole team was bad. nobody gets a praise. im tired of wenger setting the team up to fail. throw the fa cup, crab cup is pointless. el is a marathon. top four is throphy is harder to come by.

infinium

The team reminds me of the season when we lost Fabregas and we were so desperate that we had to sign Arteta and Benayoun. That year brilliance from RVP and a late surge from a Rosicky 2nd half of season appearance helped us over the line for Top 4. Not sure where that momentum is going to come from atm.

OSBK

Established Member
Effort has beat us today nothing more. No point in analysing the errors as they are the same errors every week.

Bournemouth ran through the barrier and pressed us and we didnt fancy it.

Up until that point we controlled the game, players are to blame for chucking it away.

Giroud12

Cech - 4

Chalmers - 4
Mustafi - 4
Holding - 4

Bellerin - 5
Xhaka - 6
Wilshere - 8
Maitland-Niles - 6

Welbeck - 4
Lacazette - 4
Iwobi - 4

Unprofessional performance from the majority out there today. Wilshere is the only player who can be happy with their performance.

Sign of things to come lads. Distinctly average performance from a distinctly average team.

On another day we could have nicked that. Part of me is glad this has happened, the squad and Wenger need a giant kick up the arse.

Iwobi and welbeck gets 4?? Out of what, a hundred? They were God awful both of them. If I was a Swansea fan I'd be fuming if those two were in the team. Barely championship level. I really can't see any reason to start them over eddie, Nelson etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom