• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
And you know The Queens Gambit?

I don't play opening theory, I play more of a system that is called the London System.

If you want to have fun as white and you're better than you're brother and you like gambits I would recommend The Evans Gambit, It a gambit everyone needs to know by heart and then there is also the Halloween gambit.

As black, I'm deep into the theory of Caro-Kann and Slav defense you can try the Scandinavian gambit or the Icelandic Gambit for more fun!

I mean, if they’re new, they’ll be better served focusing on tactics rather than memorizing lines.

Plutarch

We're playing a newly-promoted team and I don't feel confident at all. Arsenal have drained me of all optimism.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
After Cech dunno why we kept going back there. They see us like a retirement home.

Think that was the long con. Cech comes in, plays for a while and does the “model professional” bit for two seasons, goes back to Chelsea as a director and finishes it off by perpetuating the circle.

Hearing we’re going to sign Azpi next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom