• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester v Arsenal | April 28, 2019 | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Pick your poison

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Surely we've got lads in the youth ranks that would be more useful, and deserving of a chance, than Iwobi and Mkhi?!!
Saka and Amaechi. Just don't know if they've got a strong enough mentality yet to play in a game of this magnitude. Sometimes playing them in such games can set them back developmentally, i.e. the confidence effect, if it turns into a shower of **** like today.

Malky

Established Member
Saka and Amaechi. Just don't know if they've got a strong enough mentality yet to play in a game of this magnitude. Sometimes playing them in such games can set them back developmentally, i.e. the confidence effect, if it turns into a shower of **** like today.
Yeah I agree with that. Does Iwobi have the mentality for football at this level tho - never seen an attacking player that's so ineffective. Under no pressure he still ****s his shorts as soon as he gets 30 yards from goal. Surely someone like Saka would be more of a threat, even if it's a risk playing him?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Yeah I agree with that. Does Iwobi have the mentality for football at this level tho - never seen an attacking player that's so ineffective. Under no pressure he still ****s his shorts as soon as he gets 30 yards from goal. Surely someone like Saka would be more of a threat, even if it's a risk playing him?
I'd definitely put them on the bench and bring them on as a sub. I don't think in that sense it would affect their confidence. It's starting them that would be the problem because they would think it was their fault. Bringing them on late, like Nketiah, would probably give them more confidence to showcase their ability, since they'd have the freedom to do whatever.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
At least now, I hope people realize that Özil/Laca/Auba are not our problems and stop posting **** about them in their threads. Our problem always has been in defense and midfield. It is a necessity for any team to have a midfielder who is strong, commanding and calm under pressure and recycle the ball to the front line ASAP.

Right now we still have Xhaka as our best midfielder who pisses his pants the moment someone presses him. Every team bullies him for fun. Torreira is a bit decent in that aspect. But hasn't settled here yet. All the other options we have, are even worse.

Our defense is a joke too. After all the comedy of errors done at the back and midfield, even when we manage to move the ball to our half, it is mostly too late that the entire opposition defense has already fallen back.

When I see other team midfielders with possession, I see confidence. I see speed. But I could literally see our players shaking when they are with the ball.

We definitely need to revamp the defense and midfield completely if we are to progress as a team. We should sell ruthlessly.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course it counts. And what about now, they're **** again?
Nah, the Chelsea squad went down to 16th, it wasn’t because the squad was bad, they won the league the next year.

Same with United, they’ll be back strong next season. Us on the other hand, with our squad?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Nah, the Chelsea squad went down to 16th, it wasn’t because the squad was bad, they won the league the next year.

Same with United, they’ll be back strong next season. Us on the other hand, with our squad?

Why are you talking about Chelsea from years ago loool, who cares. You're funny.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
At least now, I hope people realize that Özil/Laca/Auba are not our problems and stop posting **** about them in their threads. Our problem always has been in defense and midfield. It is a necessity for any team to have a midfielder who is strong, commanding and calm under pressure and recycle the ball to the front line ASAP.

Right now we still have Xhaka as our best midfielder who pisses his pants the moment someone presses him. Every team bullies him for fun. Torreira is a bit decent in that aspect. But hasn't settled here yet. All the other options we have, are even worse.

Our defense is a joke too. After all the comedy of errors done at the back and midfield, even when we manage to move the ball to our half, it is mostly too late that the entire opposition defense has already fallen back.

When I see other team midfielders with possession, I see confidence. I see speed. But I could literally see our players shaking when they are with the ball.

We definitely need to revamp the defense and midfield completely if we are to progress as a team. We should sell ruthlessly.
Letting Cazorla go seems like a shocking decision now. Spent all that resource on him for 2 years to build him back up, only to let him go for free. Imagine him coming off the bench instead of Elneny or Guendouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom