• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 14/02/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
At the moment attacking is our best defence but what has happened our attack?
We hard to soak up so much pressure last night because we were so poor offensively at that I'm afraid is down to Pires, Ljungberg and Henry although I feel sorry for Freddie cos of the three he tried but never go rewarded for his effort.

Having Cole back will give us more Width aswell as we play so narrowly through the centre but it is not the only thing we need right now we need Henry to perform and we need Wingers who can create, run past defenders and or score goals just so it takes the pressure off our central midfielders and defence.

kel varnsen

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
What a s**t day, the game was s**t, then got piss wet through walking to the car.

What a f****g ****hole Liverpool is.

When did we become so bad? I just dont understand it.

We never looked like scoring at all yesterday.

This season is a total shambles, but I still think we can nick fourth thanks to Sp**s still being s**t.

Get Kolo and Van Persie back with games, Reyes and maybe Clichy/Cole and we will still have the quality to put a run together. Three or four straight wins is all it will take to pull clear off them.

Thank god we still have a trip to Madrid to look forward to.

when rocky says we need reyes back, you know pires and freddie are beyond useless...

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
seb_afc said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
RockyRocastle said:
Get.... Reyes.....and we will still have the quality to put a run together.

:shock:

well he at least contributes to the game and tracks back aswell as having pace that would worry any defender.

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/view ... 218#460218

Just surprised to see RockyRocastle even suggesting it, thas'all.

f**k me, you dont half have a thing about me and Reyes dont you, get over it!

:roll:

RockyRocastle

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
RockyRocastle said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
seb_afc said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
RockyRocastle said:
Get.... Reyes.....and we will still have the quality to put a run together.

:shock:

well he at least contributes to the game and tracks back aswell as having pace that would worry any defender.

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/view ... 218#460218

Just surprised to see RockyRocastle even suggesting it, thas'all.

f**k me, you dont half have a thing about me and Reyes dont you, get over it!

:roll:

oooohhhh, now he is rolling his eyes at me! What ever am I going to do?
:cry:

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
Haha, oh **** off.

Your reason for Reyes being so ****? Cos all the boys round me think so.

One. Image. Answers. Are. All. You. Deserve.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Haha, oh f**k off.

Your reason for Reyes being so s**t? Cos all the boys round me think so.

One. Image. Answers. Are. All. You. Deserve.

Very witty fella, I see what you did with the '.' there, you will go far my friend.

Let's let this drop now eh, very ZZZZzzzzz.

kamikaze80

Established Member
seb_afc said:
senderos makes one massive mistake every single game he plays. yesterday he got away with it thanks to jens.
he made at least three mistakes yesterday but got off easy due to morientes' crap finishing. two years ago, 'nando wouldve had those in the back of the net.

dublingunner

Established Member
Hello. Noob here. I think it's spot-on the slating most of the players are getting from the members here. And I just read that Freddie Ljungberg said that we deserved a point from the match. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

JGooner

The problem isn't a lack of passion so much as a lack of quality. Gilberto is literally the worst player in the squad technically and yet he is effectively our Vieira replacement. Pires is past it. Ljungberg is so limited that I feel sorry for him nowadays. Flamini has never and will never be Arsenal quality (I'm not blaming him for yesterday, just making a general observation). Senderos, despite my previously high hopes for him, probably isn't quite good enough at this level.

The failure to replace Vieira and Edu, our best all-round midfielders, with equally proven players has ripped out the core of our team, causing every other position to suffer as well. Fabregas has been left to bear a ridiculous burden while Gilberto dicks around doing **** all.

Offensively, this is the most anaemic Arsenal team for 10 years. When Henry is bad, he is hideously bad.

On the bright side, Adebayor clearly has potential.

sabret00the

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
RockyRocastle said:
What a s**t day, the game was s**t, then got piss wet through walking to the car.

What a f****g ****hole Liverpool is.

When did we become so bad? I just dont understand it.

We never looked like scoring at all yesterday.

This season is a total shambles, but I still think we can nick fourth thanks to Sp**s still being s**t.

Get Kolo and Van Persie back with games, Reyes and maybe Clichy/Cole and we will still have the quality to put a run together. Three or four straight wins is all it will take to pull clear off them.

Thank god we still have a trip to Madrid to look forward to.

when rocky says we need reyes back, you know pires and freddie are beyond useless...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Canuck

Established Member
Indeed.
Hell just froze over...

Anyway, just noticed that my comment spilled over onto another page and I feel that this should maybe be the end of this debacle.
Water under the bridge now.
Onward Arsenal.
Let's not let Rocky down. Fight for fourth you poxy bastards!

Keep the Faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom