• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | 14/02/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegh

Established Member
But then nancy boys like Pires and Gilberto would move out of the way when the ball comes at them, so we'd still concede.

Reyes(9)

Ratinho said:
http://www.arseblog.com/

Just incase anyone doesn't go there, he pretty much sums it all up, as ever, on that first page.

i read his articles every day ..his writing is Class and i love his style in writing ..

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Arseblogger hits the nail on the head, as usual, especially the part about lack of fight. Fight, desire, direction, power, and invention are all missing from this Arsenal team. And the most frustrating this is we know these players can be so much better when they can be arsed, but they don't seem to care anymore.

Ratinho

Established Member
Not quite, but I know what you mean. They aren't offering PIres more than a year. If they were going to, they'd have done it by now.

Henry IV

Our performance was terrible. We were lacking in fight and ambition but the worrying thing is that it was hardly a surprise. Lehmann was the only player who could be happy with his performance.

patrick42uk

Established Member
our next 3 games; blackburn away, fulham away, liverpool at home. its going to get worse folks. we can start 'bouncing back' against charlton. by that time bolton and tottenham will have a comfortable cushion.

Legend#1

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
our next 3 games; blackburn away, fulham away, liverpool at home. its going to get worse folks. we can start 'bouncing back' against charlton. by that time bolton and Sp**s are **** will have a comfortable cushion.

Agreed.

Viper

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
our next 3 games; blackburn away, fulham away, liverpool at home. its going to get worse folks. we can start 'bouncing back' against charlton. by that time bolton and Sp**s are **** will have a comfortable cushion.
We'll have Cole, Van Persie and Reyes back by then, so my condfidence has risen...slightly.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
We'll have Cole, Van Persie and Reyes back by then, so my condfidence has risen...slightly.

I was about to say the same thing. These are three guys who play for shirt. Cole may have behaved like a cnut off the pitch, but he's been as committed as ever when he's been fit this season. We still aren't very good, but with these guys - and hopefully Campbell, Walcott, and Diaby - coming back into the side, I doubt we'll see another performance as insipid as against Pool.

Genius

Sure, the return of both Cole and Van Persie will reinvigorate the team, but as long as Pires and Freddie (throw Gilberto in there as well) continue to be picked for their 'experience', all away fixtures are gonna be tougher than they should be.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
seb_afc said:
YuenBiaoFan said:
RockyRocastle said:
Get.... Reyes.....and we will still have the quality to put a run together.

:shock:

well he at least contributes to the game and tracks back aswell as having pace that would worry any defender.

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/forum/view ... 218#460218

Just surprised to see RockyRocastle even suggesting it, thas'all.

**** me, you dont half have a thing about me and Reyes dont you, get over it!

A

Anonymous

Reyes always gives 100% which at the moment is 95% more than bobby or freddie.

If I see Freddie hit the ball past a defender then run into the defenders back I will go mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom