• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
WTF kind of attack is this? Honestly? There's zero urgency. We get the ball and then we try to lay it off and keep possession. It's like nobody wants the ball and push forward. What a ****ing joke, Emery.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
WTF kind of attack is this? Honestly? There's zero urgency. We get the ball and then we try to lay it off and keep possession. It's like nobody wants the ball and push forward. What a ****ing joke, Emery.

The players have gone home for the night. Not much he can do.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Horrible against Leicester. Horrible against Burlney for example?
Even against Liverpool it was completely okay.

The other offensive players had 10 times the amount of games like Özil and and i don't remember a fantastic performance from them.

If the only thing is "defensive work", then Good Bye. We still concede shot after shot and can't create an attack.
I just don’t understand. We don’t particularly defend well without Mesut, at least we could do more going forward with him. All this bullshit about defensive work we’re not stoke city.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
We proposed a Match in witch during 70 minutes our football and creativity was the responsability of a 19 years old boy.

Ramsey should have started.

blaze_of_glory

What happened to the nice 4-4-2 attack we had going on in the first? Feels like teams are too easily able to figure out how to shut us down.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I like Denis Suarez type player but he looks like a child. Physically it’s going to be tough for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom