• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United v Arsenal | Sunday, April 11 | KO: 19:02 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,096
  • Views 40,314

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's been a very poor season overall but Laca deserves a lot of credit, he's really stepped up for us. A lot of us were questioning him and his motivation / physical performances and he's proved us doubters wrong. It's not just the goals, but his all round game.

I still would be against giving him a new contract given his wage demands / age, but if he leaves in the summer he'll be going out on a nice high personally, even if the teams performances this year haven't matched him.

Congrats to him on 50 PL goals for Arsenal.

PS - Love seeing Martinelli back on the scoresheet.

mirrorstare

FT

Good result, not so good performance. Fortunately for us Sheffield had nothing. We subbed Saka for Willian who can harass them to force an error and solve the game, they sub McGoldrick for.. Brewster.

Tactics wise game should have ended 0-0, very unimpressive stuff against a Sheffield United that was giving up a lot more freedoms than usual. But our squad made the difference, Pepe sparked again and that was enough to kill the game, Laca kept making things happen and got rewarded with his 50th goal for the team, even Partey and Martinelli did something despite not really performing well most of the time.

But we got Saka injured, and we now got a tired Laca for the Slavia Prague game so we'll need Pepe to save us on thursday most likely.

bergholt

Laca with more goals than Vardy in the league while he has played more than 300 minutes less..

Minutes per goal

100 Lingard (8 + 3 assists)
103 Jota (8)
133 Salah (19 + 3 assists)
134 Kane (19 + 13 assists)
148 Gundogan (12 + 1 assist)
156 Lacazette (11 + 2 assists)
160 Calvert-Lewin (14)
165 Fernandes (16 + 11 assists)
178 Heung-Min (14 + 9 assists)
182 Bamford (14 + 7 assists)
186 Vardy (12 + 7 assists)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It's been a very poor season overall but Laca deserves a lot of credit, he's really stepped up for us. A lot of us were questioning him and his motivation / physical performances and he's proved us doubters wrong. It's not just the goals, but his all round game.

I still would be against giving him a new contract given his wage demands / age, but if he leaves in the summer he'll be going out on a nice high personally, even if the teams performances this year haven't matched him.

This is usually where Arsenal will mess up and give the player a new contract. We need to be ruthless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dani, after his Burnley game last season, was poor for us...then after Sheffield United in the cup, he was one of our best players until the end of last season...hopefully the same happens this season for him and us!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Maybe Auba, which is a concern now because we still need to sell one of Auba and Laca this summer, and it is unlikely to be Auba.

Nah, Auba is still in it. Him and Laca are chums and I feel he wouldn't be alone in this.

He doesn't have the flu, but as Tim Stilmann pointed out, this could be just so we don't give the impression we've completely given up on the league.

He could even be protecting the player as far as we know.

If a player with that much influence wants you gone it spreads like a wildfire.

We'll see how things pan out and I still think Mikel should go, but today was good. Games should give him a chance to finally get a winning spree in the league going.

The major negative has been Saka injured.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nah

...fvcjck Laca. Do us a favor and please leave this offseason. He will price himself out of a move though.

bergholt

If we’d have been unable to string 3 passes together though, and drew 0-0... I’m sure more than something would have been taken out of that 🤣

Well yeah, that's how it works when you play a side way worse than you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom