• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka and Ceballos in the middle again...

giphy.gif

...no more than one at a time Mikel...NO MORE THAN ONE!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know if I expected messi to have joined since the last game but that team is so sad....

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

That's very likely 442 or 4231 with auba on wings and Saka as AM.
Ceballos starting AGAIN. Saka the only one with legs in that midfield. Hopefully Xhaka hits the ground running. Disappointed with no AMN or Willock in the middle - we need more athleticism in there, these guys are too slow.

I'm OK with the front 3. I'm still a huge Nketiah fan so I hope he does well. Hopefully Pepe can get on the ball more in the final 3rd. Xhaka will be important today. Just wish Arteta dropped Ceballos for this one, he hasn't done enough to start IMO.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Bye bye Matteo? :( would have preferred him to ceballos tbh. Or even willock. OK with the team except for ceballos actually.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t Højbjerg going to leave this summer? I was reading somewhere that his contract is up.

Since we’re broke and a midtable team, we might aswell bring him in for free. I’m certain he’s better than Torreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom