• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Thursday 25th June | KO: 18:00 | Sky Sports

Result?

• Southampton Win

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

We could have got him for the same price we got mustafi in 2016.

But then most Arsenal fans tend not to like signings from fellow PL clubs. The last actual signing from the another PL club that turned out great for us was Sol Campbell
True. I think Walcott was a good signing, but hampered by injuries. Just wasn’t the same after his cruciate ligament injury.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png

giphy.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe exactly TWO people voted for an Arsenal win. What kind of Arsenal supporters are you?
Should be zero.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let’s not kid ourselves even Walcott and Oxlade Chamberlain were let downs. Both players didn’t fulfil their potential at Arsenal.

Hard to say now but Gareth Bale was the one we should have got.
Walcott was decent tbf.

Scored 108 goals and 78 assist for us. That's a decent return for a "letdown" winger signed for 10m

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our average midfield has been decimated, our main keepers out and Mustafi will most likely play.

It doesn't matter what Arteta says or does he's heading for another fall. The job's a poison chalice.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Think I’ll be saving myself the heartache of watching this one.

City match was frustrating but an expected result. Brighton hurt because I thought we would win it after the Pepe goal. This has a loss written all over it because we’re terrible over there.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...one of our best away shirts.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Martinez
Bellerin Mustafi Holding Tierney
AMN
Ceballos Saka
Pepe Martinelli Auba

I like it but think pepe is way out of form and think nelson deserves a shot, I would also prefer auba up front. So we'd have a front 3 that would press like crazy as well as every single player being able to hold on to the ball and being very mobile. I think Nelson would get Bellerin and Ceballos involved in the game more as well and let us use a high press.

Bellerin Mustafi Holding Tierney
AMN
Ceballos Saka
Nelson Auba Martinelli

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We have played 30 games, we have won 40 points, we have a goal difference of 0, and we are in 10th place. Literally you couldn't get any more mid-table if you tried haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom