• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I knew you'd bring up 10 men like we weren't being battered before that. The game before that last season, it took a 96 minute equalizer for Lacazette in a game we should've lost. Anyway, I hope we do put in a better performance and win, all I'm saying is I am not expecting it nor does it look promising, does it?
yes agree Southampton that day were the better side they outplayed us. they do always put us in troubles we need to figure out how to escape their high pressure i think with Partey ESR there will help us massively.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

yes agree Southampton that day were the better side they outplayed us. they do always put us in troubles we need to figure out how to escape their high pressure i think with Partey ESR there will help us massively.
I hope so mate.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I always feel we get away with things against Southampton. Last few years every time we play them they create more than us and miss clear chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I always feel we get away with things against Southampton. Last few years every time we play them they create more than us and miss clear chances.
Because either was Koman Poch or now Huss they always play with high pressure and the players we have don't like players pressure them when play from the back still doesn't mean you have to make them prime Barca go there and and win the game they nothing special they don't even have high quality players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Voting for a win for the first time in a while.

AG tells me there's no such thing as jinxing.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
What is with the maybe in the title?

The match might not be on BT Sports or it may not go ahead at all?

Polar Bear

I hope Auba and Tierney are back for this match, and Smith Rowe starting too. Please no Willian and Pepe, keep them far away as possible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...a very late equalizer from 2004, one for my boy @L3T5 PL4Y

Listening to this match on the radio in my mates house, went mental when this went in!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
With changes we will this: Tierney, ESR, Laca and Partey to start. Saka too of course and Auba if fit. If Auba not fit start with Martinelli but leave Willian and Pepe on the bench.

Ceballos for Elneny if fit, if not Willock. The centre-backs both looked shaky yesterday, bring Luiz in.

If we make 5/6 changes to the starting line-up and go for their jugular we might have a comfortable victory. It is clear they faded yesterday and they will fade even more on Tuesday. Just don't let them get ahead.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We'll beat them.

Their squad is stretched thing and running on fumes.
The only way they repeat yesterday's performance on Tuesday is if Hansehuttl goes full Pep and starts feeding his team PEDs.

Last edited:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Reasonably confident of a win. I know they tired 2nd half but we looked the much more dangerous team once the likes of Laca and Partey came on. Since they look to go on the attack more than some of the teams we've faced lately we should get a bit more space to get some chances.

Jack badmon

If we had drawn against any top 6 team guarantee we would have seen a stronger line up yesterday. Disrespectful. We will win on Tuesday night though Southampton are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom