• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 01/05/06

Lord Dula

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
Feckin ***** Smith. He goes in with studs showing that high what did he expect? I'm still fuming about the tackle and am in no mood to accept a bogus pathetic apology.

I doubt he's even going to be ready for the start of the new season. The ankle is the most complex structure in the human body, even when that finally heals time will be needed for the muscles around to strenghten and for him to regain some form off fitness.

Yup it's just above the brain in the pecking order when it comes to complexity.

hertyid

marco said:
scott_mackem said:
Not every team has the class of Arsenal you know. No-one here seems to be mentioning the elbow from Sol Campbell on Le Tallec or the Jens Lehmann attacking Chris Brown. And the shearer thing arca landed on his leg you cant help falling over you know.

You cant blame arca for the shearer thing it was incidental.and anyway who feels sorry for that dirty ****.he has tried to injure every player he has come up against.

Lehamnn did get an elbow though at one point didnt he?
you may not have the class of arsenal but why make that tackle in the 90th minute.... its was stupid and has deprived a player of a chance to play in the biggest game of his life.

Imagine if he had done that to an englishman and he was to miss the world cup the country would be in outcry.
but cos its just another arsenal foreigner no one seems to care

that's cos this is england....

IBL

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Ice Berg legend said:
Feckin ***** Smith. He goes in with studs showing that high what did he expect? I'm still fuming about the tackle and am in no mood to accept a bogus pathetic apology.

I doubt he's even going to be ready for the start of the new season. The ankle is the most complex structure in the human body, even when that finally heals time will be needed for the muscles around to strenghten and for him to regain some form off fitness.

Yup it's just above the brain in the pecking order when it comes to complexity.
I forgot to state that it was the most complex bone structure but anyone with half a brain would have worked that out anyway

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

jay-d said:
scott_mackem said:
I agree dan smith was rediculous, just im not happy being called a ***** c**t. And the Sol campbell thing when Le Tallec was going to chase the keeper down, sort of like that solksjaer thing a few years ago. Lehmann didnt get an elbow off Chris Brown though. It was just brown lost his balance in the air and fell on top of Jens. I gotta admit though, our team was very dirty that game, i have never seen it because our biggest fault is we are too soft. Maybes its Bally's instructions???

To be honest your team are s**t and a bunch of filthy wankers at that. Yesterday some of the challenges were pathetic, unproffesional attempts at tackles, what was the point? Is that what your manager means by showing spirit? I hope your relegation continues to the lower leagues and that you will never defame the premiership again. Dirty s**t c**nts.

:lol: Woah take it easy they weren't that dirty no one tried to trip Henry when he went on a massive run , I know a few in Serie A that would have hacked him . Sunderland is not a dirty team from what I have seen in the past - probably now they got a dirty manager.

Pete

YuenBiaoFan said:
Seems Wenger might be taking some sort of legal action on this nasty c**t.

Here we go:

"Arsenal may sue over Diaby tackle"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 969198.stm

Bloody good job too. Even if nothing comes of it, it'll put the wind up the him and make him consider the consequences of his actions.

Mackem -

Have a look at the challenge with Lehmann again. You'll see that Lehmann did nothing wrong at all and that Brian Marwood got it hopelessly wrong in his commentary. Watch the incident for what it is instead of judging the player's reputation.

jay-d

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Seems Wenger might be taking some sort of legal action on this nasty c**t.

And rightly so if the FA won't do F ALL about it,someone needs to. It was a disgusting challange and I'm still fuming over it. The **** should be banned until Diaby comes back.

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

wenger mentioned that all teams have a mentality of kicking arsenal off the pitch - and this has just showed it - intent to kick them should be delt much more harshly than an accidental elbow or something like that

Too right Arsenal should sue. And from what i have seen in the stadium and also on TV lehmann attacked Chris Brown for no need at all. But what i have noticed is that the elbow on Le Tallec from Sol wasnt noticed because he is an honest player and doesnt role around on the floor. I also noticed one on Leadbitter. But the same sayings over and over again 'I didnt see it.' I really hope diaby will be ok because he didnt deserve that as no player in the world does.

kamikaze80

Established Member
scott_mackem said:
He is an ass basically, lol. No sunderland fan likes him, hence when he did the tackle the sunderland fans got a chant of 'OFF' going. He doesnt deserve to wear a sunderland shirt.
thanks for taking the high ground and ignoring some of the harsher comments in here.

smith is a butcher and i have to question the managers intentions for putting him the match. you guys need to get your manager sorted for next season and maybe we'll see you again in 2008.

as for lehmann, the guy clearly had him in an unnecessary headlock as he was falling down, and our keeper had every right to be pissed off about that. i think it was kyle who had a potentially bad tackle from behind on toure as well.

there was a general lack of discipline/sportsmanship and i think instead of being frustrated at the result, your players should have focused on giving their supporters something to cheer about in return for their loyalty.

Jimbo14

kamikaze80 said:
scott_mackem said:
He is an ass basically, lol. No sunderland fan likes him, hence when he did the tackle the sunderland fans got a chant of 'OFF' going. He doesnt deserve to wear a sunderland shirt.
thanks for taking the high ground and ignoring some of the harsher comments in here.

focused on giving their supporters something to cheer about in return for their loyalty.

Well said Kamikaze, Scott_mackem has been very decent, as so were the majority of saints fans!!

kamikaze80 i do agree with you. Some of the tackles that went in i was a bit annoyed with and was uncalled for, i have never seen sunderland bein a dirty team.We have only ever had 1 guy who really got stuck in. That was Bally, that may have been his instructions to the players, i hope not because i have alot of respect for Bally and he is the same to us and what players like tony adams was to you.

alz

Sunderland were dirty in the 2nd half.
Fabregas was their main target
b.t.w did anybody see when kolo got fouled and his subsequent reaction. lol

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom