• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 01/05/06

Ricky_AFC

KingReyes said:
Hopeless c**t Smith aplogizes

''If I did catch him it wasn't meant. I sincerely went to win the ball.

''If it is serious then I wish him all the best. I went for the ball and apologise for whatever happened.''

What the f**k do you mean "If I did catch him"? At least the c**t apologized but what he just said takes the piss.

The W**ker knows he caught him and he was stupid. But was decent of him to apologise even if his wording was annoying.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Accoding to arsenal muse the guy has 3 yellow cards and 1 red in 10 . What does he mean if I did catch him ? It was his foot that went straight through Diabys ankle and he took a running jump as well , maybe the idiot didnt want to hurt him but he definitely wanted to leave a calling card.

IBL

Established Member
Feckin ***** Smith. He goes in with studs showing that high what did he expect? I'm still fuming about the tackle and am in no mood to accept a bogus pathetic apology.

I doubt he's even going to be ready for the start of the new season. The ankle is the most complex structure in the human body, even when that finally heals time will be needed for the muscles around to strenghten and for him to regain some form off fitness.

dos1986

Established Member
I just hope diaby can come back stronger than ever he has real potential he should look at sissoko at liverpool who although had a totally different injury to him has come back a much better player even though people said his career could be over.I feel really bad for diaby I cant remember ever feeling this bad when a player got injured I think I might send him a get well card

regele

Established Member
What a * team, first taking the final game with Chelsea away from Shearer and now the chance to play the Champions League final from Diaby :evil:
They don't even know how to go down in style, ***** cnuts.

Not every team has the class of Arsenal you know. No-one here seems to be mentioning the elbow from Sol Campbell on Le Tallec or the Jens Lehmann attacking Chris Brown. And the shearer thing arca landed on his leg you cant help falling over you know.

marco

scott_mackem said:
Not every team has the class of Arsenal you know. No-one here seems to be mentioning the elbow from Sol Campbell on Le Tallec or the Jens Lehmann attacking Chris Brown. And the shearer thing arca landed on his leg you cant help falling over you know.

You cant blame arca for the shearer thing it was incidental.and anyway who feels sorry for that dirty ****.he has tried to injure every player he has come up against.

Lehamnn did get an elbow though at one point didnt he?
you may not have the class of arsenal but why make that tackle in the 90th minute.... its was stupid and has deprived a player of a chance to play in the biggest game of his life.

Imagine if he had done that to an englishman and he was to miss the world cup the country would be in outcry.
but cos its just another arsenal foreigner no one seems to care

IBL

Established Member
I doubt Sol went intentionally to elbow Le Tellec, those mid air collisions happen all the time, and if Jens Lehman wanted to attack Chris Brown they would have needed the riot police to come and stop him. If anything Lehman showed great restraint during that incident, being approached and barged by a couple of other Sunderland players he had every right to defend himself.

Sunderland had only pride to play for having been relegated yonks ago, you'd think they'd actually relax a bit and try playing some actual football. Considering the loyal fans who've turned up week in week out to see a sunk ship the players would give them something to remember and cheer about, not mindless acts stupidness.

Jimbo14

It was a good atmosphere at the stadium of light though, also the sunderland fans were as good as any opposition fans this season and i wish them luck in the championship next year IMO anyway

I agree dan smith was rediculous, just im not happy being called a ***** ****. And the Sol campbell thing when Le Tallec was going to chase the keeper down, sort of like that solksjaer thing a few years ago. Lehmann didnt get an elbow off Chris Brown though. It was just brown lost his balance in the air and fell on top of Jens. I gotta admit though, our team was very dirty that game, i have never seen it because our biggest fault is we are too soft. Maybes its Bally's instructions???

Jimbo14

lol probely was yeah!!
I think sunderland are gonna need to make a few key signings in the summer

regele

Established Member
scott_mackem said:
I agree dan smith was rediculous, just im not happy being called a ***** c**t. And the Sol campbell thing when Le Tallec was going to chase the keeper down, sort of like that solksjaer thing a few years ago. Lehmann didnt get an elbow off Chris Brown though. It was just brown lost his balance in the air and fell on top of Jens. I gotta admit though, our team was very dirty that game, i have never seen it because our biggest fault is we are too soft. Maybes its Bally's instructions???

I was talking about the players and their attitude, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, because it wasn't my intention, I'm just pissed off about this, because the Champions League final is a dream for every european player and it's not fair to have that taken away from you in such a stupid way.

I'm not sure you know. We have a better team now than last year. We had class in the championship, but they are only class in the championship. Wigan had thugs and thugs can play in the premiership. We could do with some big centre defenders.

jay-d

Established Member
scott_mackem said:
I agree dan smith was rediculous, just im not happy being called a ***** c**t. And the Sol campbell thing when Le Tallec was going to chase the keeper down, sort of like that solksjaer thing a few years ago. Lehmann didnt get an elbow off Chris Brown though. It was just brown lost his balance in the air and fell on top of Jens. I gotta admit though, our team was very dirty that game, i have never seen it because our biggest fault is we are too soft. Maybes its Bally's instructions???

To be honest your team are **** and a bunch of filthy wankers at that. Yesterday some of the challenges were pathetic, unproffesional attempts at tackles, what was the point? Is that what your manager means by showing spirit? I hope your relegation continues to the lower leagues and that you will never defame the premiership again. Dirty **** ****s.

Meatwad

DOUBLE-YOU said:
i was just thinking the tackle may actually have a serious mental affect on Diaby. During the game i noticed he backed out of 50/50 challenges. Now Diaby has broken his ankle he may be more hesitant when going into tackles.
or it could have the opposite effect and make him even stronger. when there is a 50/50 challenge in the future he might start to throw his size around and let the other guy know he's not to be messed with. hesitancy will lead to more injuries. he just needs to be the aggressor all the time. bottle all the pain from this prick trying to amputate your ankle and take it out on everyone you go up against in the future.

regele said:
scott_mackem said:

I was talking about the players and their attitude, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, because it wasn't my intention, I'm just pissed off about this, because the Champions League final is a dream for every european player and it's not fair to have that taken away from you in such a stupid way.

Its fine, im a member of the newcastle forum, i get worse. Ha ha. I would feel the same if i was in your position as a fan. Especially a player looking as promising as Diaby. I do feel for Diaby and dan smith deserves to get this video looked at and maybes he should get punished.

Meatwad

jay-d said:
scott_mackem said:

To be honest your team are s**t and a bunch of filthy wankers at that. Yesterday some of the challenges were pathetic, unproffesional attempts at tackles, what was the point? Is that what your manager means by showing spirit? I hope your relegation continues to the lower leagues and that you will never defame the premiership again. Dirty s**t c**nts.
It's not his fault, like TH14 said they have great fans. They just deserve a better quality product to watch.

Jimbo14

scott_mackem said:
I'm not sure you know. We have a better team now than last year. We had class in the championship, but they are only class in the championship. Wigan had thugs and thugs can play in the premiership. We could do with some big centre defenders.

IMO some of the defending i have seen from sunderland has been an absolute joke, and it was nothing to do with ability, just unorganised and timid i suppose

Wildcat018

Lunge? Going for the ball?

smith_foul.jpg

That doesn't look like a lunge to me OR do I see a ball in the picture. This guy had just stepped on the pitch and also in his only other outing this year he received a red card in a carling cup match! Coincidence? I think not! He's a butcher and that's the only reason why he was put on the pitch.

He is an ass basically, lol. No sunderland fan likes him, hence when he did the tackle the sunderland fans got a chant of 'OFF' going. He doesnt deserve to wear a sunderland shirt.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom