• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Swansea City v Arsenal | January 30, 2018 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Question for you guys who watch games online. Where can I look for a safe feed to watch the game tomorrow? Frickin' NBC stopped feeding all the games on TV so they could make money off internet subscriptions. While nearly all the Arsenal games are still on cable, tomorrow they're showing the Liverpool game. Wouldn't mind missing it so much if it weren't Mkhitarian's debut. Any ideas?
Do you subscribe to NBC Sports Gold? It's being shown on that.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Do you subscribe to NBC Sports Gold? It's being shown on that.

No, I figured it wasn't worth it since almost all the Arsenal games and most of the other big games are going to be on NBCSN, CNBC or NBC anyway. I liked it better last year when they had all the overflow channels and you could just take your pick. I don't really like watching on the internet anyway (since I'm old). But I'll see if I can find a feed today just to see Mkhitaryan.

Hopefully we'll see Micki and Aubameyang on Saturday.

skip spence

Dammit we playing tonight?? Gotta catch some of that.

This transfer window has reinvigorated my interest in the current season.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Dammit we playing tonight?? Gotta catch some of that.

This transfer window has reinvigorated my interest in the current season.
Lul my thoughts exacly. Will be nice to see the new players adapt during this half and then smash for us next season.... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom