• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

progman07

Established Member
Same story as every season since 2008, it used to feel worse though, it is simply boring now, we have no identity on the pitch, we do not even look like a team who wants to play nice football anymore.

arsmile

Established Member
the only reason people wanted theo-welbeck is because we hadn't seen that in ages

if we had a few weeks of it we'd be crying for giroud back

it's like how we all bemoan Özil being a lightweight luxury player...until he's out of the team and we're even worse so we beg for him back

we hate cech in goal until we see ospina ...

there's is no greener grass....all our players are ****!

the ones who are not playing are only seen in a better light because we're being less exposed to their ****tery

OSBK

Established Member
Along with liverpool this is one of the worst performances I have seen.

It is clear that after the 3rd goal went in the players gave up because they knew they had no chance of top 4 finish. That was terrible to watch and playing for the arsenal they should be fighting to the whistle.

Major tactical error today by the manager but the players for giving up should be shown the door.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Lmao. Only once had we conceded before today, but Dokaka, a West Spam fan from Denmark posting on a Arsenal forum read an article 7 years ago about the flaws of zonal marking. Piss off.

:lol: Sure, let's look at stats in a vacuum and take them as gospel!

Forget about you being a top team, conceding less corners than 90% of the league. All the teams that have conceded less corners than you have also had less goals scored against them from set-pieces, except Tottenham and Liverpool. You're about on par with us, and we're ****.

It's glaringly ****ing obvious what the issues with zonal marking are. Dawson was allowed two free run-ups against players with their feet planted. It makes even less sense when you factor in your CBs/Team in general isn't the tallest, and especially your CBs excel at sticking to a player with their lateral quickness. Both need run-ups to get proper air on their jumps. Even if you are a fan of zonal marking, the way it was done today makes absolutely no sense. Whether that was Ramsey not fulfilling his role or not is not something we'll know.

But no, instead just take one stat, ignore everything else and be inflammatory in the process. Great post mate.

I'd take @Dokaka over Cech and Ospina.

I'm retired mate :( Shoulder couldn't keep itself together anymore.

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
:lol: Sure, let's look at stats in a vacuum and take them as gospel!

Forget about you being a top team, conceding less corners than 90% of the league. All the teams that have conceded less corners than you have also had less goals scored against them from set-pieces, except Tottenham and Liverpool. You're about on par with us, and we're ****.

It's glaringly ****ing obvious what the issues with zonal marking are. Dawson was allowed two free run-ups against players with their feet planted.

But no, instead just take one stat, ignore everything else and be inflammatory in the process. Great post mate.

I'm retired mate :( Shoulder couldn't keep itself together anymore.

To think at one time you were only 5 injuries away from making the Danish Olympic squad.

amirkat

Established Member
Xhaka was disgusting today. All that possession and he had the audacity to pass sideways and backwards all game. Scared to death to try one forward pass.

And people have a go at El-Neny SMH.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He will when Wenger gone I even think arsenal fan TV will get boring they'll have nothing to speak about

Make no mistake, Robbie is absolutely dreading Wenger leaving. As much as he supports the club, the majority of views on AFTV are from non-Arsenal fans now. When Wenger leaves, the views decrease and he doesn't earn nearly as much.

He is milking this whole Wenger in/out thing for all it's worth though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka was disgusting today. All that possession and he had the audacity to pass sideways and backwards all game. Scared to death to try one forward pass.

And people have a go at El-Neny SMH.

Sometimes I wonder what game people watch...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Make no mistake, Robbie is absolutely dreading Wenger leaving. As much as he supports the club, the majority of views on AFTV are from non-Arsenal fans now. When Wenger leaves, the views decrease and he doesn't earn nearly as much.

He is milking this whole Wenger in/out thing for all it's worth though.
His channel is nothing but embarrassment he keep interview guys who speak about Wenger more then about what happened during the game if he want to improve his channel he should bin DT Troopz Claude/Ty and start interview some people who understand the game

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Out with some mates for a curry tonight. Expecting a hammering after today's game. Usually have some come-backs but there's nothing in locker this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom