• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well done everyone. Some nice stuff from Pepe despite all the bashing he’s had in this thread :lol: and can I just say two absolutely key passes for two of the goals from Torreria that he will probably get zero credit for.

BuT WErE twO pOIntS oFF fIFTH

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

e9765f13f5ccaaba253924f253e1bb99--caricature-art-sports-art.jpg

Miyata

Fuk me man, how long has it been since a win felt this good?
Litteraly in tears seeing everyone smiling again...

CJJ

Established Member
I'm just happy today seeing the smiles on the players, on freddie after the game walking towards our fans singing our song.

Won't complain post-match. Today is just about the fact that we showed 45 minutes of Arsenal class.

I'm happy again, lets see if we can build on that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A win. So nice. Very pleased with the bits I saw especially Torrera in the build up to the third and at the end as West Ham stood off. Martinelli is one to tie down with a release clause if we have to. The triangles returned in this mat h too. Arsène, are you there?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We have nothing to fear against City. They are in a poor run and we've just got our mojo back. Get on the training ground and get ready to twist the knife into Pep.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's not true.

I can think of the our game against Leicester in 2016 off the top of my head.
It’s for away games, even last season we trailed at the half in the NLD before winning 4-2

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Well there a few things that has to happen now
- Chambers, Sokratis, Kola amd AMN have to start next match.
- Pepe has to start
- Martinelli has to start
- we need to pray that Bellerin has torn his ACL

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It was good 20 minutes cameo but other than that we looked pretty horrible out there.

Only hope that they will grow in confidence and not that it was just fluke.

Team was clearly shot of any confidence, first hour was in no way a reflection of the quality of the team or their potential. Last 30 min is a more accurate reflection of our true level..

Team that started is clearly our best, now it's time to have stability and familiarity. Let the players build relations too, we'll be much better than what we showed today going forward.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good confidence booster.

Lots to work on though, we wont have a chance at facing such an expansive side. I loved what I saw when we were ahead, namely those triangles and drawing players out and allowing us to advance.

We going to need a lot more of those, and combined with speed can help us build up some tempo again.

9 wins to go, to secure 2020-21.

Team was clearly shot of any confidence, first hour was in no way a reflection of the quality of the team or their potential. Last 30 min is a more accurate reflection of our true level..

Team that started is clearly our best, now it's time to have stability and familiarity. Let the players build relations too, we'll be much better than what we showed today going forward.

It will be difficult. Our next game is against mad Manchester City. Might get smashed right back where we were stuck for past month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom