• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

You cant blame Emery for this. Its just an accumulation of mismanagement, poor recruitment, poor selling along with stubborness from our previous manager and a truly awful owner!!!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We are poor, we have a chance to get 3-4 academy kids to the first team playing at high level. The board needs to tell the manager his job is save while he develop them!
Be nice if that was the case, but it didn't even save LVG. I don't think it's a bad thing necessarily though, Emery knows if he doesn't get this team back on track within the first 2 years of his deal he's out.

TheLawOfDiQ

No one had the balls or the ability(besides Iwobi) to actually drive the ball forward. Not having a winger lost us this game, if only we had gotten Perisic over the line, but the other side would still lack a proper winger.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Turned it off before the end of the first half, glad I kept it this way.

Yes, I think Emery probably needs to leave this summer unless he wins the EL.

No, I do not think a single one of our players are good enough.

Dj_sds -

That's the thing, Emery is like pretty much all European managers coming to the PL looking to boost his own career. If his job security is on the line he won't play the kids.

Unless they are good enough, and thats exactly how it should be. How many times have certain people on here been championing youth players only to see them end up in league one. Bellerin took his chance, so did maintland niles and iwobi. 90% of these youth products will never be spoken about on this forum in 5 years.

Manberg

Predator
I read somewhere that all Utd players get a 25% wage drop if they don't make the champions league. Please tell me we have something similar.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tragic. Emery hasn't got us playing any better than before Wenger left. We played better stuff early on in the season

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Be nice if that was the case, but it didn't even save LVG. I don't think it's a bad thing necessarily though, Emery knows if he doesn't get this team back on track within the first 2 years of his deal he's out.

I think LvG was by far the best coach ManU has had since Fergie left.

He overachieved with that bunch of clowns and I love how he always got the biggest youth talents at the clubs he managed up and running.

He may be an absolute weirdo, but he's one of the greats

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Turned it off before the end of the first half, glad I kept it this way.

Yes, I think Emery probably needs to leave this summer unless he wins the EL.

No, I do not think a single one of our players are good enough.

Such a dumb comment ffs. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Unless they are good enough, and thats exactly how it should be. How many times have certain people on here been championing youth players only to see them end up in league one. Bellerin took his chance, so did maintland niles and iwobi. 90% of these youth products will never be spoken about on this forum in 5 years.
Players didn't get chances in the past because there were at least quality senior players keeping them out, but Elneny shouldn't be blocking someone like Willock. Even tonight Eddie came on and showed more than Iwobi/Miki have in some time.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You cant blame Emery for this. Its just an accumulation of mismanagement, poor recruitment, poor selling along with stubborness from our previous manager and a truly awful owner!!!
Poor recruitment, the players he picked are even worst. Auba and Laca saved his ass this season, the last buys by Wenger.

He coulda sold Mustafi without problems... he kept him. He asked for Suarez and he did not even use him.

This team is even worse going forward, there is no management at all. Emery is a big pill of garbage and he is one to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom