• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Of the Season

Who is the player of the season?

• Total voters

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I voted Monreal for the consistency of fitness and performance. He's had some shaky moments but I've never doubted his 100% commitment to the team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey easily, Nacho deserves some praise while Özil has been good a lot of the time. It does feel like a case of not much to choose from.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
For me you can make a decent case for any of Wilshere, Özil and Monreal being player of the season. These are the 3 players who have been the most consistent throughout the season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thought Özil would edge it over Ramsey, but most seem to think it's cleary Rambo's. Has Ramsey's season been that good?

Will have to review their seasons at some point. Off the top off my head Özil's been our best consistency-wise whereas Ramsey has come up with more big performances.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
For me you can make a decent case for any of Wilshere, Özil and Monreal being player of the season. These are the 3 players who have been the most consistent throughout the season.

Wilshere? Stop it. Even Ramsey has been better.

Wilshere began getting starts in mid December, and had a few decent games but nothing special. However since the spuds away game he has been rubbish, so he had, what, 1.5 months of decent football?

Furious

Thought Özil would edge it over Ramsey, but most seem to think it's cleary Rambo's. Has Ramsey's season been that good?

Will have to review their seasons at some point. Off the top off my head Özil's been our best consistency-wise whereas Ramsey has come up with more big performances.

Özil put some incredible big game performances earlier this season but Ramsey has scored a lucky goal today so he's player of the season, man. Obviously.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wilshere? Stop it. Even Ramsey has been better.

Wilshere began getting starts in mid December, and had a few decent games but nothing special. However since the spuds away game he has been rubbish, so he had, what, 1.5 months of decent football?

I disagree, Ramsey has had a very strong second half of the season(who was pooor in the first half) but Wilshere throughout has been more consistent with his form only dropping in recent matches. Wilshere constantly being one of best performers in the majoriry of matches this season (also our best player in Europa matches).

Furious

I disagree, Ramsey has had a very strong second half of the season(who was pooor in the first half) but Wilshere throughout has been more consistent with his form only dropping in recent matches. Wilshere constantly being one of best performers in the majoriry of matches this season (also our best player in Europa matches).

Recent matches? Spuds game was in early Feb. That's almost 3 months ago. He has been dogshit since.

I haven't really watched us in EL group stages, but I'd hope he was our best player among rubbish. He has however been nowhere to be seen since we introduced the big boys in the knockout stages.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom