• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player ratings and post-match discussion vs Fulham

Man of the match was:

• Samir Nasri

Votes: 80 100.0%
  • Other (state in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Sorry lads, needed to catch a breather!

Samir Nasri is the best player in Premier League this season. No mind games, this is facht.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Post Match Discussions and Ratings: Arsenal v Fulham

Its been taking far too long Klaus :lol:

Fabianski 9
Sagna 8
Squid 6
Kos 6
Clichy 7
Song 5
Wilshere 7
Nasri 10
Rosicky 7
Chamakh 6.5
Arshavin 9

RVP 6
Djourou 8
Walcott 6

Lord Dula

Established Member
Re: Post Match Discussions and Ratings: Arsenal v Fulham

Nasri and Arshavin wow

Djourou must start from now on even when TV is back

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Re: Post Match Discussions and Ratings: Arsenal v Fulham

Still got in ahead of you. :wink:

Mods, merge topics please.

MAK 14

Established Member
Fantastic brace. Pure brilliance. Going to be hard to find a better brace than that this season.

Overall, it wasn't the most convincing of performances but we got the three points. Djourou looked dominant from what I saw of him and Arshavin had a good game too.

Top of the league! Need to get a result at Old Trafford next week now.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Damn it Klaus! Just when I created a thread :lol:

Combine it mods

Shue

Established Member
To quote DaG;

[16] <DaGunners> THAT IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST BRACES YOU WILL EVER SEE IT IS FINALLY TIME TO ACCEPT THAT SAMIR NASRI IS A TOP TOP PLAYER

Lord Dula

Established Member
we were worried about ya klausy

rumours were that you'd gone into cardiac arrest just as flappy saved the day :lol:

Lord Dula

Established Member
Shue said:
To quote DaG;

[16] <DaGunners> THAT IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST BRACES YOU WILL EVER SEE IT IS FINALLY TIME TO ACCEPT THAT SAMIR NASRI IS A TOP TOP PLAYER

gotta love dag - give him the keys to this place!!

Shue

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Shue said:
To quote DaG;

gotta love dag - give him the keys to this place!!
To put it in context for those who don't read the lobby, DaGunners spent most of last season wanting Nasri dropped/sold/castrated. :lol:

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
we were worried about ya klausy

rumours were that you'd gone into cardiac arrest just as flappy saved the day :lol:
:lol: I was kind of flatlining the moment earlier when he punched Hangeland in the face instead of reaching the ball, but he redeemed himself so good on him.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
I considered the options for the MotM poll, but plumbed for Samir. If i had a girlfriend, id want her in a Nasri shirt tonight.

giuliob

Fabianski 7.5
Sagna 7.5
Kos 5.5 Really it's Wenger's to sort this defense out
Squillaci 5.5 Same as Kos
Clichy 7
Song 4.5
Jack 6
Nasri 10
Roz 7
AA 8
Chamakh 7.5

RVP 6.5
DJ 8
Wow! Can't take too many of these games. When will AW sort out the defensive side?

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom