• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 04/03/06

Gurgen

Established Member
Jens 7
Eboue 7
Toure 8
Phil 7
Flamini 7
Hleb 7
Gilberto 5
Diaby 6
Freddie 9
Adebayor 7
Henry 9

No text as I'm off to watch the Oscars.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Jens 7
Eboue 7
Toure 8
Phil S 8
Flamini 7
Hleb 6 (still wayward passing)
Gilberto 7
Diaby 6
Freddie 7
Adebayor 7
Henry 9

XWA

I think Bergkamp is still a good player, but he didn't play much this season, did he? Last season he would play a lot more, but this season he hasn't really played much. Last year Arsenal-Everton 7-0, Dennis at his best. To bad he is going to leave us after this season, he still can "coach" the younger players and improve them.

XWA

ohw and my would give everyone a 10, because we won 0-4 and hope the last 10 games would be the same and we win, win, win and end being 4th

ucup33

Lehman [7] - Very comfortable, almost nothing to do but can cope with couple of crosses

Eboue [7] - strong, run and dribble well, but I expect from him more. He could do much more better as he did in Madrid

Flamini [7] - struggling in the back but one very good assist

Toure [7] - make good coordination in the back line, make our defense not to deep

Senderos [7] - simple game, playing save

Hleb [8] - great dribble, that what he should do all the time, that's why wenger sign him

Ljungberg [9] - very good hardworker, backtrack, great pass to create some goals, should have also a goal for himself

Gilberto [7] - can defend really well, but not create much for our upront strikers

Diaby [8] - can pass the opponent really well

Henry [10] - two great goals, it's not easy but he made look it easy. good drible as well and great passing

Adebayor [8] - Scored one goal, missed one

Bergkamp, very good first touch and pass, should have a goal but not at his age I think.

Reyes, a good trick that made fabregas made a goal from flamini assist

Fabregas, good goal very confidence

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom