• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 29/11/06

henry79

lehmann: 4 cant command the penalty box.

hoyte: 4 can defend at all he was hopless.

toure: 4 wasnt at his best boramorte passed him a few times

senderos: 3 why do we play higher up the pitch.

flamini: 4

hleb:4 was poor tonight, jumping out if tackeles and complaining to the ref

song: was he playing tonight??? 1

gilberto: 3 was poor lost posession easily in dangerous positions.

rosciky: 5 nothing worked for him he was a bit rusty.

vanpersie:6 worked hard and had a lovely turn in the second half (late) to set up gilberto but the keeper caught his shot easily

henry: 4 did nothing didnt work hard and rally the team and he is not a leader he is not that kind of person

walcott: 5 attacking he was allright, but when hasnt got the ball he doesnt do anyhting just stands there but he will learn still young

fabregas: 5 good pases from him but couldnt do anything after the sending off of senderos

sparky44

Instead of showing ratings I will show a list of all the players that gave 100% tonight, regardless of the result:

vanderguy

Senderos=-10 What a pathetic defender, clumsy and stupid.

Song= -20 What is this dude doing in this team, but i still hope he will come good

Flamini=0 Garbage midfielder

Others 5 except vanpersie,fabregas and theo

We need Adebayor :(

Captain

Established Member
Senderos had to make that tackle.

To be honest, I think he may have got off lightly, looked like it could have been a straight red to me.

edit: fixing some of my english

kamikaze80

Established Member
sabret00the said:
well, he's not been directly culpable for a single goal. it will take him a few more games before he starts taking charge of the defence again.
so when you dislocate your shoulder, that makes your leadership skills rusty? i like senderos a lot long-term but i dont buy into the big phil:leader of men myth.

gunnerGH

Established Member
lehmann - 5
hoyte - 4
toure - 6
senderos - 4 clearly rushed back to soon
flamini - 4
song - 2 **** player
gilberto - 6
hleb - 5
rosicky - 6
henry - 5 is playing out of his skin in this formation
RVP - 7

subs: all 6

sabret00the

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
sabret00the said:
well, he's not been directly culpable for a single goal. it will take him a few more games before he starts taking charge of the defence again.
so when you dislocate your shoulder, that makes your leadership skills rusty? i like senderos a lot long-term but i dont buy into the big phil:leader of men myth.
just think about it like this, your team fight and struggle for six months without you, then you come back and start throwing orders about quicker than you can lace your boots. how long before animosity builds. i'd think that plus the fact he's not even sure what his place is in the squad, do any of us know who's first choice to partner kolo? and it's bound to take time to get him back into the swing of things. and while you don't buy the whole Phil leader of men thing, he's the closest we've got.

patrick42uk

Established Member
sabret00the said:
kamikaze80 said:
sabret00the said:
just think about it like this, your team fight and struggle for six months without you, then you come back and start throwing orders about quicker than you can lace your boots. how long before animosity builds. i'd think that plus the fact he's not even sure what his place is in the squad, do any of us know who's first choice to partner kolo? and it's bound to take time to get him back into the swing of things. and while you don't buy the whole Phil leader of men thing, he's the closest we've got.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Gallas

Gurgen

Established Member
Captain said:
Senderos had to make that tackle.

To be honest, I think he may have got off lightly, looked like it could have been a straight red to me.

edit: fixing some of my english

It should have been a straight red, but this is England. He was the last man. Didn't matter in the end anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom