• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Stoke City vs Arsenal | 01/11/2008

nazo

Established Member
Re: Stoke City v Arsenal - Player Ratings

Almunia 1

Sagna 1
Silvestre 1
Touré 1
Clichy 5 (goal but learn how to cross already)
Denilson 1
Song 1
Fabregas 1
Diaby 1

Bendtner 1
Adebayor 1

Wenger: 0.000000000000000000000000000000001

arsenalfc0719

Established Member

Almunia 2

Sagna 3
Silvestre 3
Touré 3
Clichy 4

Denilson 2
Song 2
Fabregas 3
Diaby 2

Bendtner 3
Adebayor 2

Walcott 3

Lukazan

Established Member

Almunia - 5

Sagna - 5
Silvestre - 4
Touré - 3
Clichy - 6

Denilson - 3
Song - 3
Fabregas - 3
Diaby - 2

Bendtner - 3
Adebayor - 3

giuliob

Almunia - 4 We are going nowhere with this guy anchoring the defense
Sagna - 6 Showed some heart and played a decent first half...Only played 10 minutes in the 2nd half
Touré - 4 What has happened to him?
Silvestre - 5
Clichy - 7.5 Only player who showed his true colors the entire game
Denilson - 4 A boy playing a man's game
Song - 4
Fabregas - 4 Some okay passes, some indecent passes, and realizing how average he is without his mates..Wake up and do something for your team
Diaby - 4 Don't understand why he's playing when he needs a lot of seasoning
Bendtner - 3 Worse game of the season
Adebayor - 4 Another ordinary effort

Walcott -4
Van Persie - 2 Don't get it...Control your freaking frustrations, RVP
Vela - n/a

dutchMasta

Almunia 5

Sagna 6
Silvestre 4
Touré 3
Clichy 6.5

Denilson 4
Song 4
Fabregas 3
Diaby 3

Bendtner 3
Adebayor 4

Walcott 6
RvP 1 (Still somewhat satisfying him nutting Sorenson though)
Vela 5

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Van persie 10.

Finally somebody shows some ****ing frustration with the team.

Clichy 6,

Wenger whats wrong cmone.. 1

TomasCR

Established Member

That´s not a way how to show some frustration HG, that´s a way how to make yourself look like an idiot. How did he help others? He´s a ****ing **** - out for 3 games, for 3 ****ing difficult games.

Swish

Established Member

HollandGooner said:
Van persie 10.

Finally somebody shows some f****g frustration with the team.

Clichy 6,

Wenger whats wrong cmone.. 1
Frustration won't help next weekend when he is sitting in the stands.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Almunia 0 - What a ****ing clown he is. He lost his head completely since Wednesday. Wenger should really consider benching him.

Sagna 3 - I hope he is well after limping off.
Silvestre 4 - In Wenger terms: "He needs time to settle"
Touré 3 - What the **** has happened to him. Maybe its that ****ing virus that caught him in summer, that is making him be a slim shadow of himself.
Clichy - 5 The only one who actually cared to do something. Still pissed on him for using only his ****ing left foot.

Denilson - 1 **** him off to the bench. He is too lightweight.
Song - 2 - See Silvestre
Fabregas - 3 He hasn't been playign his game for this season so far. I am worried that he may already be thinking to leave us in the summer. Flamini and Hleb have still good relations with him, so anything is possible
Diaby - 3 - This donkey needs to be benched too

Bendtner - 3 See Diaby. I never know what does this guy bring to our game. He is slow as turtle, cannot control the ball. He is "the long guy" Baptista
Adebayor - 4 Although he didn't produce anything, he is vital to our game and attack. Let's hope he recovers for CL and ManU

Walcott - 3 All that buzz after England hattrick has gone down to ****ters. I feel bad for him because Wenger has been using him as a sub when he should have really get some chances.
RvP - 0 You stupid *****. What the **** was that.
Vela - 3 - Not enough time, but he definitely has pace and is way ahead on his game and ball control than Bendtner.

Wenger - 0 Wake the **** up. This season is gone. Make sure we secure CL qualification and lets hope we don't get humiliated by ManU next week.

duduspace

Entire Team: 4.5

Defense: 6 (Goals did not come from open play)
Midfield: 3.5 (Did not create as much as we are used to Arsenal creating but were not overrun)
Attack: 3 (In concert with the midfield did not create much)

Almunia - 5 (No major mistakes but possibly could have come to claim the ball Olofinjana got to)

Sagna - 6 (Played well but did nothing exceptional till he went off)

Touré - 4 (At fault for the 1st goal, didn't track the ball well and allowed Fuller to destabilise him and get goal side of him)

Silvestre - 6 (Same as Sagna)

Clichy - 7.5 (Showed Heart determination and skill and finally got the goal he has deserved for a while...maybe a good omen that our luck is on the turn)

Denilson - 5.5 (although ordinary today should not be the scapegoat as even Flamini couldn't have done anything against the goals we conceded)

Song - 5.5 (same as Denilson)

Fabregas - 5 (Definitely not the Fabregas we've all come to know and adore tried to pick up the tempo when it was already late)

Diaby - 5.5 (Didn't do badly in the positions he played and felt right at home in CM, still needs to quicken his decision making and his passes)

Bendtner - 4.5 (Didn't do the job of linking MF with attack well, though could be because MF wasn't exactly firing with Cesc in the type of form he is at present)

Adebayor - 5 (Never really got the ball in dangerous areas due to MF linking problems but still tried to hold and bring others into play and showed heart and passion in trying to play on when injured. The attack seemed to lose their belief once he and RVP were off)

Walcott - 4 (not the cameo we've come to expect, decision making still suspect and his time on the pitch ended early. Hope he comes back soon)

Van Persie - 3 (His day ended early, passionate about his team and made a wrong decision but didn't intend to be malicious as ball was on the ground when he made the lunge. I don't really know the rules but couldn't the ref have given him a yellow? it wasn't really dangerous play)

Vela - 3 (Didn't see much of the ball and things were already awry before he came on)

Summary: We didn't deserve to be beaten but we didn't deserve to win either, yet another bitter lesson in the emergence of this squad. The physical play from Stoke also did not rough us up much as most of our team seemed up for it. Our chances of making a title charge has also taken yet another blow but while it is still mathematically possible, I will never give up. I only hope the injuries we picked up are not prolonged ones.

N!

Almunia - get a haircut

Sagna - get a haircut
Silvestre - grow some hair baldy!
Touré - get a haircut
Clichy - k

Denilson - get a haircut
Song - get a haircut
Fabregas - get a haircut
Diaby - grow some hair baldy!

Bendtner - get a haircut rooster boy
Adebayor - get a haircut

Walcott - have a shave
RvP - you have rubbish hair.
Vela - k

The reason why we're so rubbish lately! It's all down to out players hideous hair cuts! Fact!

Noticed how Cesc's performances dropped significantly when he started to grow his hair out? Realised how Song has always been jack ****... and he's always had gay hair! Seen how Touré's defending has got worse and worse since he's had that ridiculous afro thing?!

It's the hair! Sort it out guys!

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

N! said:
Fabregas - get a haircut

Noticed how Cesc's performances dropped significantly when he started to grow his hair out?
I take it you didn't see the game N!, but that's exactly what Cesc did. :ph34r It's quite short now. Didn't help mind.

N!

AnthonyG said:
N! said:
Fabregas - get a haircut

Noticed how Cesc's performances dropped significantly when he started to grow his hair out?
I take it you didn't see the game N!, but that's exactly what Cesc did. :ph34r It's quite short now. Didn't help mind.

it's left-over bad karma from his attempt at growing it out!

or he ran over a cute puppy on the way to the match.

arsmile

Established Member

al-5- not at fault, could have perhaps done more, one great save, lost his head when it came to distribution and diddnt know whether he was coming or going for their set pieces

sagna-3- nothing

kolo-0.5- worse than gallas, out muscled for a header he should never have been, worse captain than gallas, add that to the general clueless enthisiasm that endears him to us, but was terrible

silvestre-5- defended half decently

clichy-6- thought he was good. looking like the only true candidate for the captaincy though. I'm gutted his first goal for us came like thta though

denislon-3- rubbish but wenger's fault

cesc-4- his standard performance this season

song-3.5- included, i think to help the defense with defending the set pieces. he diddnt

diaby-3- diaby's main use is an uncanny ability to give the ball away in the most unlikely situations- included on the left over nasri/theo/vela/-wenger's fault

bendtner-2- jack ****e

ade-3.5- put himself about a little bit, then went off

theo-5.5- soem good running, no good decisions

robin-10-hahahahahahahaha (by 10, i mean 0)

vela-5- diddnt change the game

wenger- -57, auful line-up consisting of 4 CMs...no pace in the team so we never got behind them, and never had any hope of doing so. We loaded up on defensive ability but then couldnt header away throw ins between sagna, toure, silvestre, song, denilson, bendtner, ade, etc etc. Wenger is making bad decision after bad decision after bad decision......and there are no leaders in the team. One of the few guys that care is robin- and he's a delightfully petulant c*nt. was just about my favourite moment in the game though.

And then, wenger thought it was productive to just yell at pat for the last 20 minutes...that solved it.

I'm increasingly thinking that our trademark 'short passing around the box' just isnt creating any goals- our goals are coming from theo-counter attacks and set peices...so what's the point- are teams figuring out that if they just stand still infront of us, our players run out of ideas?

DC Gunner

Established Member

Alfonso said:
Gallas-2 What was he doing for their second goal, sitting in the stands like that. c**t.
Oh come on, Senderos was busy being @ Milan and Eboue [where is he anyway :D]

---

Wenger = -100

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1

Arsenal = F*cking 0

Clichy = F*cking 7 for giving his heart, body and soul and for his 1st ever "goal" after pin-balling two Stoke players.

Arsène = F*cking liar, f*cking stubborn, f*cking deluded, f*cking lost.

N!

bojed said:
Arsenal = F*cking 0

Clichy = F*cking 7 for giving his heart, body and soul and for his 1st ever "goal" after pin-balling two Stoke players.

Arsène = F*cking liar, f*cking stubborn, f*cking deluded, f*cking lost.

****!

Biggus

Established Member

Wenger gets a 10 from me for illustrating to everyone the naked truth of his stupid passing game.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom