• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players you’re glad we didn’t sign…

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As the thread title states. What are some players in the past that you’re happy that we didn’t end up signing? I know the obvious name will be Mudryk however that would be too easy.

I know it’s early into his Chelsea career but I’m going to go for Caicedo. Looking back had we signed him, I think the Rice and Caicedo pivot wouldn’t have been worth the outlay. For me it’s either one or the other + a more attacking player in the 8 position.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yoann Gourcuff. Think of all the fun we've had being linked with him for the last 37 years.

😂

I remember when we were linked with Gourcuff. Tbf a lot of those Lyon talents that we’ve been heavily linked to like Gonalons, Michel Bastos, Caqueret, Aouar, Moussa Dembele etc have all had pretty basic careers.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Hossem Aouar. I was even excited at the time :lol:

There was also some walking Brazilian red card ****house we were perpetually linked with, can't remember his name but he was awful and the fee seemed ridiculous at the time.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Emerson Royal and a couple that were linked with us but ended up at Sp**s over the years.

In reverse the only players that went there that I would have loved were VDV, Dembele and it’s a shame we had Walcott instead of Bale.

Staying on topic, I don’t think there is a bigger dodged bullet than Mudryk though. That guy needs to learn football and is a great reflection of how crazy the market is.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wanyama, Mudrky, Morata, Zaha, SWP, Umtiti, Barton, Dyer, Noble, Bullard, Mvilla, Babel, Carlton Cole, Paul Robinson, Wickham, O'Shea and probably most of all...Adam Johnson (tell a lie it's still Mark bloody Noble!).

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom