• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Poll at Arsenal and other thoughts.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reading the gooner, I read our very best friend--------------------- not,
Graham Poll will be our referee.
Sorry if this has been posted before, but my quick glance, i have not spotted it, so if I missed it sorry.
Thats all we need all we need now is United's other best friend to be our referee when we play against Chelsea.
Poll will do his best get our players cards and thats not birthday cards either.
I got another thought( yes I do have them lol)
What will happen we get to FA Cup final, but FIFA say we have to be with out our french and brazilian guys for FIFA have centenary match.
How can we let that happen.
Can Arsène talk to FIFA and make them change their minds we be in bit of trouble maybe if we can not have them.

seanconvey66

If we get to the final i heard blatter say we wont have to release our players.

As for the poll thing i brought it up on another thread a few days ago, cant remeber where. Hes guna do his best to hurt us, but i think we are a superior team this season and will overcome anything that is thrown at us.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyways we are playing division 1 or 2 teams, so our reserves should be able to handle them, if they want to have any chance of making it big at arsenal. If they come out trumps all well, but if not, i feel they lost their chance. And by reserves i also meant to add the players left behind by that match(centenary)

The Mini

Arsenal, ManUre and Chelski all complained to FIFA but they said that this was in place 2 years ago, but to be fair this game was in place in 1872

Legend#1

Established Member
EJub said:
Subject: Poll at Arsenal

I thought I had to vote on something.

Me 2, lol

Graham Poll is a class A tw*t, but we are mentally stronger and we will overcome

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom