• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Poll Question

What would you rather?

• Manure win the League & Chelsea get relegated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea win the League & Tottenham get relegated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

beanz

There are other pursuits you can follow on the internet if you're THAT bored :wink:
Scientific research, for example :p

quattro

^ i know a good site that explains einstein's theory of relativity in very simple terms.

jeromelee

this has nothing to do with arsenal. Come on stop clogging up the Arsenal section with rubbish like this. Mods do something about this guys...........send it to the Dumps

MAK

Actually I wanted to know how Gooners view our traditional rivals and our current ones. Which do they dislike the most. Simple question really.

KingReyes

Established Member
I don't think we need Chelsea to win the league for Tottenham to get relegated. Sp**s can do that all by themselves. :p

nnaife

Bored on sunny day like this ??

With all the babes showin off their stuff? ... come on man get out there!!!

Arnie

MAK said:
Actually I wanted to know how Gooners view our traditional rivals and our current ones. Which do they dislike the most. Simple question really.

they all suck.

Arnie

chelsea are getting on me nerves, but those horrors of those 6-1 chants have to make me hate manure the most

godfather

Well...............
I hate Tottenham as much as Man Scums. So, Chelsea win the League(if we and man utd cant win, then not care bout the rest) & Tottenham get relegated can only made me laugh ;D

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom