• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Poor Franny

Henry's Girl

With Reyes giving the no.9 (****face's squad number), what message does that send to him at evershit?

BYE BYE FRANNY :)

beaney

see ya! wouldnt wanna be ya!

good riddance to him i say.

has the no. 9 actually been confirmed? or is this all still wild rumour?

Webdesignlab

Established Member
To be a little kind to him, he has started to do well at Everton so maybe we will actually be able to sell him there. A little money back will be a good thing.

Cannot see him back here though.

JazzG

Established Member
The last time I said bad things about him he cost us 3 points, I shall not say a bad thing about him again.

If he does leave I just hope we get good money for him

Henry's Girl

that will teach him not to cost us points. Seaman conceded two when we played city, now thats a real gunner guy :lol:

mood

I knew he'd turn out to be this way the minute we signed him. Most people had alot of hopes for him that I never did. We should get him back from Everton in the summer and put him on the transfer list publicly and await offers from all clubs and finally get rid of him for the highest bidder. I'm sure clubs such as Birmingham, Everton, Boro and co. will be interested in him.

patrick42uk

Established Member
think though, with all the creativity in the side, jeffers wouldnt even have to work! he would just stand there and tap the ball in. everton seem reluctant to sign him, i have a feeling we aint seen the last of franny.

thegame24

Established Member
the reason we have creativity, though, is becuase kanu, bergkamp or wiltord got involved with that build up. jeffers did nothing.

mood i was the same i never had hope for jeffers, i wished he done well but he didnt.

mood

I was quite confident he would never improve. When Henry first came in, I knew he'd improve from the qualities he had. Jeffers had no qualities at all.

Stim

I once had hope for him, but that all went before the end of last season. Only if Ali could of been fit enough to play last year instead of Jeffers holding up his progress. Farewell Franny.

AFCG7

Established Member
i think he will be put on the market this summer and sold to the highest bidder.

ReyesGirl : ****face ? where did that come from ;D

zerofeel

Jeffers days at Arsenal are numbered....Wenger will most definetely transfer list him and he will probably play for mid-table teams like Portsmouth or WBA if they achieve promotion to the EPL next season... there goes his future down mid-table mediocrity ...the glory fast flashing past him....thnks for the red card JEFFERS! WE WIll definetely NOT miss YOU! ;D

Great Gunman

At last AW has got his thinking cap on, as Anne Robinson's say "You're the weakest link, Goodbye!!!!!!!! and take the following with you on your way out - Kanu and Wilturd. :p

slapz

To be fair to franny he did score some goals v Bolton, Charlton, West Brom and.... umm.. think thats it

I've just been proven wrong... almost 3 mill per goal scored

If he's sold, i cant see anyone willing to pay more than £3 million for him so first bidder should have him

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom