• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

praying for a united win... and i am sane!!

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
a rarity this week... we actually want united to win. at least every sane gooner does. a victory for united against chavski and a victory for us against bolton (which will be no easy task) will open the title race wide open again. there are many gooners from many different cultures who worship many different Gods. if we all bombard our various deities in tandem with the prayers of the worthless mancs, the man upstairs is bound to listen. we need the mancs to win badly. it would be so good if the mancs do to chavski what they did to us:hurt confidence. so if you believe in a God, start asking for a favour on wednesday. manure are one of the only teams capable of stopping chelsea. if chelsea come away with a win, they may never be stopped.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
oh ****. i thought it was a prem game. i'm such a ****ing idiot. the thread is useless then. someone lock it. didnt the mancs play sp*rs two weekends ago??

air

Yeah, I pray to my God but Thierry always seems so focused on the game he's playing in himself.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
I'm not concerned at all about Spuds v Chelsea. Bolton away is what's worrying me; it's going to be bloody difficult to come away with three points against Bolton when our players aren't looking up for it.

kanuuu

Established Member
United V Chelsea is towards the end of the season, we could do with it being now really, before it's too late.

In the carling cup though, i expect Chelsea to play a few first teamers, they have been up until now so i dont expect it to stop when they play the Mancs, so hopefully Sp**s can capitalise on possibly tired Chelsea players this weekend. They'll probably just roll over though. :roll:

Gunner4life09

Both teams have vowed to play strong squads agaisnt each other and i think both mourinho and ferguson have to big of an ego to lose to each other, so i expect them to field pretty good teams. Hopefully Sp**s will be able to use chelsea being tired to their benefit and win or get a result, fingers are crossed. Chelsea losing might also be phycological to them . . . they think they are invinsible and when they lose it might give them a shock and they might break down.

assirio

I still prefer Chelsea to win...I hate Man U much more than Chelsea. Anyway both will lose in the weekend!!

the dawn raids

Established Member
Ferguson will definitely play a full strength side after Saturdays hilarious outcome. Mourinhos been playing better squads in the Carling Cup than the FA Cup, so it should be a decent match. Im hoping to see brawls and cards aplenty.

seb_afc

Established Member
im glad theirry finnally got a rest though!! i would still want man ure to beat chelsea in the cup..i dont want them to win anything!!

Canuck

Established Member
I hate ManUre, and am starting to hate Chelski more and more so I don't know. I guess I'd still rather see a ManUre loss, but maybe they could just kick the s**t out of Robben while they're at it.
:wink:

sienna

Loathe both those teams. Couldn't care less who wins but it'd be interesting if Manure could get a result against Chelski.

awesomarsenal

no mater what happens, no matter who wins the league, no matter who manc/chel$ki buy, i will still hate manure with all my heart and soul forever :angel

Biggus

Established Member
****em all....
We do'nt need favours from anyone, we should look to our own games....
I hope Watford win the whatiscalled cup.....

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom