• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre Season Friendly: Barnet 15:00, 18.7.09 (ATVO)

entropy13

Established Member
banduan said:
The kits are bloody nice up close but rubbish further out. Might as well have been black. The stripes just don't stand out, and the blue is too dark.

BUT ITZ A COPY OF CHELSKI'S KIT!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE!!! WE'RE COPYING RIVAL'S KITS!!! OUR KITS SUXORS!!!

:roll:

Well just the general sentiment about the away kit. It's supposedly blue like Chelski...even if you can see that it's almost black. :lol:

MAK 14

Established Member
qs said:
The thing I liked about Vermaelen was that he fell over, hurt himself and got back up while still in pain and kept playing. None of that Eboue s***e of sitting there crying for 5 minutes.
Spot on. He seems the kid of player that will throw his body at a challenge, if it means stopping a goal. Seems like he's a real fighter. I also noticed he kept communicating with Gallas at the back, it's been quite a long time since we've had communication along the back four.

banduan said:
The kits are bloody nice up close but rubbish further out. Might as well have been black. The stripes just don't stand out, and the blue is too dark.
I thought Rosicky looked great in that blue kit. But, it's been a long time since i've seen him in an Arsenal shirt, so i'm probably just happy to see him wearing a top with our badge on. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom