• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly in Beijing: Arsenal vs Chelsea|22/7/17| 1240 BST|ITV1 & Arsenal Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Anyone else disappointed with Kolasinac so far? I know he has had an issue with food poisoning but he lacks explosiveness, is technically average and looks to have an average feel for the game.

OSBK

Established Member
Conte - plays his strongest team, wins the game early and puts the kids on late to mock us.

Wenger - Puts players all over the shop.

Only a pre season but wenger has got to get out this mentality of shoving kids and players in positions that they dont play against top teams. Formation today did not work from the kickoff, latest it should have been changed was halftime.

Nelson class, willock class, coq class, coq looked like coq of old and nelson! That kid has some technique. Literally everyone else looked lost and didnt know what to do. And what was up with the first touch of players, yes heat and pitch played a factor but shocking from rambo,laca,giroud,welbz.

After that today musta/kos/holding is a must for us.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Ffs what?! :lol:
I get that ex-addict-at-the-gym vibe.

Jury: He used to party hard, but now he's all about the clean living, all about the Dagenham hustle.

Am I way off base here?

EDIT: 'off base' - dude, I shouldn't have used that phrase. Are you okay?

Last edited:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
:lol: ffs you're surprised at the touch of giroud? what were you expecting ))))

as for the level of defensive application from the Özil iwobi - combo.. it's good that we've tested that out early because i'm guilty of having had high hopes. either we give iwobi new lungs or reinstall Özil's ego.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm disappointed if AMN has been poor again but you must remember he's playing out of position. At tough competitors and a poor pitch into the mix and it isn't surprising he struggled.

I did expect more from him this preseason though, it's a shame because this was a great opportunity for him. He might not quite be ready for a step up yet after all. It's encouraging that other youngsters have shone though, I'm pleased to see that! Hopefully we see more of them during the season.

Ashybashy86

So that new fitness guy, what exactly has he done? The players look like they're running on fumes after 20 mins, yet they hardly even press.

grunger

Conte - plays his strongest team, wins the game early and puts the kids on late to mock us.

Only a pre season but wenger has got to get out this mentality of shoving kids and players in positions that they dont play against top teams. Formation today did not work from the kickoff, latest it should have been changed was halftime.

Nelson class, willock class, coq class, coq looked like coq of old and nelson! That kid has some technique. Literally everyone else looked lost and didnt know what to do. And what was up with the first touch of players, yes heat and pitch played a factor but shocking from rambo,laca,giroud,welbz.

Remember Kos is banned for first 3 games, Gab is injured, really need a c/h to come in.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
So that new fitness guy, what exactly has he done? The players look like they're running on fumes after 20 mins, yet they hardly even press.

Who cares?
It's only pre season ffs. We will see his work a bit later.

The target is to be fit & sharp for august.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom