• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction(2) - FA: Arsenal vs Stoke City | 09/01/05

What will the goal difference be for Arsenal against Stoke (January 9)

• +4 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • +3

• +2

• +1

• -4 or more

• Total voters

Gurgen

Established Member
When you see the squad we're picking from, I think it will be 3 at least and probably 4.

Arsenal316

Well, technically, predicting the outcome of the game and predicting the goal differential are different. I mean, you only asked if we were to win/lose/draw. This talks about goal differential......you be the judge. :p

Honestly, I could care less about the score. All I know for sure is that Arsenal will win.

shonsuperstar

the score and the outcome arent that similar. a big win would boost our confidence, but a close 1-0 win in the dying seconds is hardly a great result against Stoke is it.

gooner#1

shonsuperstar said:
the score and the outcome arent that similar. a big win would boost our confidence, but a close 1-0 win in the dying seconds is hardly a great result against Stoke is it.
But a win is a win.

gooner#1

Yeah of Course, but sometimes a lucky win gives you even more confidence than a great perfomance .It gives you you that extra belief that you can do well, with or without luck.

shonsuperstar

where obviously not going to come to a conclusion, lets just agree to disagree. by the way, do you mind predicting a score, i've just voted on your poll ( arsenal win, what else)

Mark

Established Member
I'll let it go this time, but I think in future we should just have one prediction thread (no poll) where people just predict a win draw or loss, the score, scorers etc. Little point in having a different thread for each one which is how it could turn out.

You two can decide amongst yourselves who does that thread though. :wink:

seb_afc

Established Member
a win is a win no matter what. especially in the cup. its hardly a confidance booster winning 10-0 vs stoke. its best to just get it out the way. although a win in the league by a massive goal difference is usfull as it may come down to it at the end of the season but in the cup it serves no use pushing on to get more goals when all it will do is tire you out with no product.

gooner#1

Mark said:
I'll let it go this time, but I think in future we should just have one prediction thread (no poll) where people just predict a win draw or loss, the score, scorers etc. Little point in having a different thread for each one which is how it could turn out.

You two can decide amongst yourselves who does that thread though. :wink:

Thanks Mark :wink:

gooner#1

seb_afc said:
a win is a win no matter what. especially in the cup. its hardly a confidance booster winning 10-0 vs stoke. its best to just get it out the way. although a win in the league by a massive goal difference is usfull as it may come down to it at the end of the season but in the cup it serves no use pushing on to get more goals when all it will do is tire you out with no product.
This was my main point .Thanks Seb.

shonsuperstar

You two can decide amongst yourselves who does that thread though.

ye, thanks

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom