• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | 14/02/05

depesh_afc

Prediction?

I reckon PALACE 2-1 Winners!

that made you look!

Seriously I think that if we can re-group after the internationals and carry on from the Villa game then Palace will be given the footballing lesson that have yet to be given properly since joining the premiership 'elite' (note: joining the 'elite' is not the same as becoming one of the 'elite'!)

I reckon we will win by 2 or 3 goals but not without a lapse in concentration and the odd goal against.. Wouldn't bet against Freddie bagging one!

Come on gunners!

D

Asterix

Established Member
2-0 Arsenal - Henry and hopefully Reyes.

Toure will be back, and will presumably be partnered by Cygan. This hasn't always been good in the past - let's hope they put up a good wall. Hoyte and RvP are out injured. I'm expecting to see Vieira and Edu again, with Reyes and Freddie on the flanks, Thierry and Dennis up front.

BBC preview here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 239095.stm

Interesting stats - we have let a lead slip 11 times - only Newcastle are worse. But we score on average every 40 minutes, and we score first more than any other club (Chelski are equal).

I think our boys are starting to feel a little more confident again.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom