• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 08/05/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

Barclays Premiership, Highbury
Sunday, May 08, 2005. Kick-off: 4:05pm

The Arsenal-Mania Prediction Thread returns after a Two-week absence*, for Arsenal vs Liverpool .If Arsenal win today, they are guaranteed a runners-up place.

Thierry Henry and Freddie Ljunberg is still not ready for this match, and Phillipe Senderos's superb form looks likely to keep out, the fit again Sol Campbell .Full backs Gael Clichy and Justin Hoyte are still out injured, but Van Persie looks likely to keep his place in the team with Jose Reyes .

When Arsenal last played Liverpool at Anfield, Liverpool dominated us all, and beat us 1-2 from a superb Neil Mellor injury time strike . Xabi Alonso also scored a good long range shot.
Patrick Vieira scored a delightful goal, with the Holy-Trinity linking up magnificently . Henry-Pires -Vieira .

Liverpool maybe be celebrating getting to the final of the champions league, but expect a party hangover .In the Premiership, Liverpool Flop .
I predict a 2-1 win for the gunners, with the super Robs getting on the scoresheet .

Predicted Team :
Lehmann
Lauren Senderos Toure Cole
Fabregas Vieira Gilberto Pires
Van Persie Reyes

* I am really sorry for missing the West Brom and Sp*rs match Guys. I was studying for my exams . (Out of about 20 matches I have only missed 4 ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom