• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 20/04/05

gooner#1

Arsenal across London, to play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge after beating Blackburn 3-0 in Cardiff.

Thierry Henry and Freddie Ljunberg are very doubtful for this game, though Sol Campbell is fit to play, Phillipe Senderos may keep his place in the team after his brilliant defensive displays over the past month .This means Reyes and Senderos looks likely to keep their place in the team .

At Highbury, Arsenal's Defence were vunerable to set pieces yet again, as they failed to hold the lead twice .Henry scored within the first minute of the game, and from a contraversial quick taken free-kick to put Arsenal in the lead . After the first Henry goal, Terry equalised from a Corner and Gudjohnsen equalised from a free-kick.
Henry had a chance to get his Hatrick near the end of the match, but ran into it to quickly and the ball went high .

I predict another draw, this time 1-1 with Super Rob getting it for us .Lampard for them .

Predicted Team :

Lehmann
Lauren Senderos Toure Cole
Fabregas Vieira Gilberto Pires
Reyes Bergkamp

Barclays Premiership, Stamford Bridge
Wednesday, April 20, 2005. Kick-off: 8:00pm

kieran

i going for 1-2 to arsenal bergkamp and RVP

my predicted team :

Lehmann
Lauren Senderos Campbell( if Fit) Cole
Pires Vieira Gilberto Reyes
R.V.P Bergkamp

KoLo28

Good write up.

It's definately hard to tip the line up, because we are unsure if Henry will play or Campbell will return to the defence. I think they'll both play. Vieira and Gilberto will have to be on there game for us to win, if Vieira turns up I think we're a real chance. I'm not sure how Wenger will go upfront whether Van Persie will get a go, or Bergkamps experience, or maybe Reyes. I'm pretty sure Pires will start, but with Ljungberg out that might be on the right unfortunately. Will be very interesting to see the lineup.

We will have to be on our game 100% to get a win here. The defence needs to be solid, Gilberton and Vieira need to control the game and the wingers and strikers need to force there defence backwards, and take there chances. Anything less than 100% and we'll probably lose or sneak a draw.

I'm not sure how we're going to play seeing as the players will probably be thinking about United, and Chelsea pretty much have the title. I hope and I pray that they turn up to play and we show those money hungry **** ****s who's the boss of London.

Arsenal 3 - 2 Chelsea

Vieira with a late dramatic winner.

come on arsenal!!

Double_H

Established Member
Henrry will play
ill go with 3-1 to the Arsenal

With Reyes getting 2 goals and Henrry One

it will be

Lehman
Lauren Toure Phil cole
Cesc Vierra Gilberto Pires
Reyes and Henrry

sabret00the

Established Member
Depends, the difference between a win and loss is in goal threat for me and that means no Dennis. 3-1 RVP, Pires, Aliadiere (securing his claim for games).

RD

How wrong is it that I think they will beat us?! :( My head says 1-0 Chelski, but for everything good in the world I hope I'm very very wrong.

:|

Gunner4life09

I think even though they said Henry is out for the game i believe he will play . . .

Lehman
Lauren Toure Sendors Cole
Pires Vieira Giberto Reyes
Henry Bergkamp

Bench:Aluminia,Sol,RVP,Clighy,Cesc

2-1 - i can see us conceding a goal but i believe we have the ability to do 1 better.

Mark

Established Member
My heart tells me 1-0, but my brain makes me think we will concede. Can we score twice against them? Why not? 2-1 to Arsenal. With or without Henry/Sol/Freddie.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom