• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 3

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
My word Mendy looks like a player
Bielsa on Mendy:
"Los jugadores siempre saben. Mendy sabe que va a ser un gran jugador, sabe que va a ser estrella. Lo que no sabe, es lo que sí sabe (Jérémy) Morel. Si Mendy incorpora eso, va a ser uno de los mejores defensores del mundo"
Players always know, Mendy knows he is going to be a big player, he knows he is going to be a star, what he didnt know is what Morel knows. If Mendy incoporates that to his game, he is going to be one of the best defenders in the world"

he was talking about Morel´s humility.
Bielsa has a fantastic eye for defenders, there is video showing him talking about Azpicuelleta when he was at Atletic.

BobP

Memri Fan
Bielsa on Mendy:
"Los jugadores siempre saben. Mendy sabe que va a ser un gran jugador, sabe que va a ser estrella. Lo que no sabe, es lo que sí sabe (Jérémy) Morel. Si Mendy incorpora eso, va a ser uno de los mejores defensores del mundo"
Players always know, Mendy knows he is going to be a big player, he knows he is going to be a star, what he didnt know is what Morel knows. If Mendy incoporates that to his game, he is going to be one of the best defenders in the world"

he was talking about Morel´s humility.
Bielsa has a fantastic eye for defenders, there is video showing him talking about Azpicuelleta when he was at Atletic.

Bielsa bigging up Morel has got to be one of the weirder things I've seen in my time following football. With all due respect, Morel was a pretty mediocre player who Bielsa took a real liking for reasons which were unclear. There were even rumours that he had asked the Lazio board to sign him when there was talk about him taking over there.

MaraDon

Bielsa bigging up Morel has got to be one of the weirder things I've seen in my time following football. With all due respect, Morel was a pretty mediocre player who Bielsa took a real liking for reasons which were unclear. There were even rumours that he had asked the Lazio board to sign him when there was talk about him taking over there.
because he is a great caracter an a team player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really embarrassing wasting time at your ground even if you playing top team

MaraDon

city lacks balance, they need to review this idea of fernandinho as the holding player.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom