• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 25

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It's quite a sight to behold how much these players improved since Klopp came here.
Never would I have thought that Henderson would become such a good central midfielder.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Incredible
giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rio done it for 10 years, longevity. Van Dijk is pushing 29 and has 2 top seasons. Rio has 10 at least,
Don’t disagree but he said Ferdinand was a class above.

I assume that means actual on the pitch performance not viewing their career as a whole. My post makes that clear actually.

Pepes blue pill

It's quite a sight to behold how much these players improved since Klopp came here.
Never would I have thought that Henderson would become such a good central midfielder.

He did the same thing at Dortmund, just look at the players who were amazing there but shi t once they moved, if klopp left tomorrow the same would happen to a number of liverpool players, the bloke gets players to go up a level, got a talent for making players really believe in themselves

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He did the same thing at Dortmund, just look at the players who were amazing there but shi t once they moved, if klopp left tomorrow the same would happen to a number of liverpool players, the bloke gets players to go up a level, got a talent for making players really believe in themselves
Yeah, I remember Sahin being really good under him and when he transferred to Real he wasn't the same anymore.
Kagawa was pretty much the same, then turned mediocre at Manure.

Who are Liverpool paying for all this cheat. Easiest PL title in history of the league and they risk someone finding out them paying FA for the title. Weird.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Traore against Shaw will be interesting off form pepe destroyed Shaw. Traore is in great form

City exploded. Arsenal, Chelsea and United at their lowest ever. Tottenham terrible as always.

Easy title in history of the league but still you see at least 2-3 VAR incidents in Liverpool favor every game.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this the best PL run ever in terms of points?

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom