• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 25

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s just 4 points off Chelsea who're about to collapse the way things are going. Mourinho's 100% getting them top 4. Full credit to Levy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This thread is hilarious...some of yous are weird :lol:

Pepes blue pill

Massive win for Sp**s but they still look shi t under jose atm, if city took their chances 1st half no one would be talking about jose doing a good job, really dont want them to make top 4 tho as I think they will actually back him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City can't blame anyone but themselves game should be over at 1st half they totally owned Sp**s. Sp**s got lucky today mourinho is not good coach they are 5th with 37 points in 25 games explain how s**ty the other teams are in this league this year.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom