• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 15 (Dec 26 & 27)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Based purely on squad quality, the top four should be...

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. United
4. Sp**s

...in that order...though with all Liverpool's injuries (and the fact they look possibly at the end of their cycle) I could see City getting the title in the end.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The lads on The Fighting **** are getting worried about letting Wolves have all the possession, sitting back and having no outlets.

I know we have been poverty often this season but watching Sp**s like this makes ones eyes bleed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Based purely on squad quality, the top four should be...

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. United
4. Sp**s

...in that order...though with all Liverpool's injuries (and the fact they look possibly at the end of their cycle) I could see City getting the title in the end.
Chelsea have a better squad than Sp**s IMO.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nah, squad of virgins managed by a fat man, they ain't doing ****.
Ziyech-Havertz-Pulisic-Werner ****s on anything Sp**s can put out there, with CHO and Tammy waiting in the wings. Take Son and Kane out and Sp**s are distinctly average going forward I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ziyech-Havertz-Pulisic-Werner ****s on anything Sp**s can put out there, with CHO and Tammy waiting in the wings. Take Son and Kane out and Sp**s are distinctly average going forward I think.

I don't like Son and Kane, but you know those gimps will be gamechangers...Havertz and Werner look pretty **** so far, while Pulisic is good but I haven't seen much from Ziyech...CHO and Tammy are also kinda meh for me.

Think this Chelsea team is meh in general really, despite the money spent on it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't like Son and Kane, but you know those gimps will be gamechangers...Havertz and Werner look pretty **** so far, while Pulisic is good but I haven't seen much from Ziyech...CHO and Tammy are also kinda meh for me.

Think this Chelsea team is meh in general really, despite the money spent on it.
Closet Sp**s fan confirmed :red:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Kane and Son just need to fall down to get a free kick. It’s 100% certainty. Must make playing easy have that kind of advantage from the refs.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If Wolves don’t score it’s the biggest injustice of the season

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom