• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 16 (Dec 28-30)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read there alot of positive cases at Man city squad. 5 positive. i can see why this is first happen at PL.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Null and void?

tenor.gif

Reactions: A_G

ClubLevel

Pep isn't stupid. Fixture pile up, injuries, Covid he will do all he can to get a break in now for his squad and put these tricky fixtures back a few weeks.

This is Pep & Man City after all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, if he hasn't already he should be sacking the agent that set that deal up.

I think a club will pay 70m plus for Grealish. Can see him at United or City.
Crystal Palace last season wanted 80M but with so much money upfront that's why we went for Pepe because we paying even if it cost us 70M but we paying them 19M every summer suited us. Grealish will cost more he'll be now about 100M because he younger and better than Zaha.

Pop Tart

Established Member
City making up **** to favors them, knew ass was about tongwr handed to them and want to rest players as well.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom