• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 18 (Jan 12-15)

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Imagine we beat Man U. Absolute scenes. "Arteta 3-0 etc" , "Martinelli/Saka>>>>", "Partey time"

FT classico

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How does a team with City’s resources then organically get someone like Foden. Best talent in England ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Foden is an actual generational talent. The terms gets thrown around too much but Foden one of the few, if not the only English talent that lives up to it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Haven't paid attention but has Rodak been second choice all season? Swear he was class for Fulham last season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just as I was about to say how well Fulham had done so far.

Donkey Cavaleiro missed some chances already.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
after half of season about to be done i think the teams will finish top 4 are Man city Liverpool UTD and Sp**s. but if things are close Leicester and Everton can catch up if they repeat their 1st half of season performance in the 2nd half i mean even Villa have a chance.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom