• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

so true when you listen to this discussion with Hughes :lol:

He was on the Palace - Fulham game on Sunday as well talking about his wife watching Line of Duty.

I know we’ve seen Big Sam and Bruce come back but surely the PL door is shut to him?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He was on the Palace - Fulham game on Sunday as well talking about his wife watching Line of Duty.

I know we’ve seen Big Sam and Bruce come back but surely the PL door is shut to him?
Been linked a lot with Newcastle. Maybe a team like Palace could look to him if they go in a different direction this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So most teams play in midweek including Burnley might come useful for us. Only 6 PL teams not playing in midweek.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Didn’t he really struggle in his last couple of jobs?

Wasn’t he at Southampton for a bit?
Yeah took over mid-season and kept them up in 17/18, but left after winning just one of the first 14 games the next season. He had actually been sacked by Stoke for being in the bottom 3 in January, so maybe he was on a downward spiral as a coach.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Had a curious look at the lineups and surely this is the record for the most Portuguese players fielded in a PL game?

Dias, Cancelo, Bernardo, Patricio, Moutinho, Neves, Semedo, Neto. Thats 8.
And 10 if you're counting Portuguese speakers.

Keplaz

First time I've had to watch a game with no volume. I know City are amazing but the commentary is so over the top it's unbearable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
is there some team going to make city drop points? because so far it's ridiculous it seem they winning with very little effort teams coming against them already losing mentally.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How is that offside? If you showed that to 100 people every single one would say it's onside. I don't get how your upper arm can play you offside. It just feels wrong.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
is there some team going to make city drop points? because so far it's ridiculous it seem they winning with very little effort teams coming against them already losing mentally.

Yeah they've reached the stage where they have won most games before it has started..

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom