• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 9

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United saved there.

Awful stuff from Lindelof.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Actually despise Carra and Neville. Pair of mugs
You can hear the anguish in Carra's voice.

I'd suggest the commentator shouldn't have a connection with either club but that leaves us with Alan Smith. Sky need some more options.

LG10

Think Liverpool’s lack of depth will finally cost them. Impressive how dominant they’ve been the past year considering they have no creative players or quality back ups for the front 3.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I want Man Utd to win this as much as I want Arsenal to win matches ffs, they've played brilliantly & deservedly lead

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Correct decisions... Origi going down when he realized how bad his first touch was... then Mané, maybe was not a hand with intention but if he hasn’t used his hand he wouldn’t had control of that ball.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom